Who didn't study after today's exam ? (2 Viewers)

jamesfirst

HSC
wow... I didn't do much today as well.

fark... I'm so tired now.....................

TorMental

HSC
LOLOL I didn't do shit today. Oh god T_T MX1 and 2u papers, are going to kill me sigh. + Bio and eco one the same day. Jesus. Ok ok, I'ma try to study now.

yours

HSC
english was the only exam that needed lots of study so I'm not guilty about my laziness now

apollo1

Banned
HSC
no, why those 2 particular subjects???
there the only two subjects in the hsc where you need brains and need to study a hefty amount. plz dont bother arguing with this.

jamesfirst

HSC
no, why those 2 particular subjects???
Because they require more study than English.

Anyway, I did 2unit paper but when I got up to q5. I was soooooooo tired and my back was cramping so I had to stop.

Then memorised some SOR essay.... in the afternoon, did like an hour on Chem and 30 min on phy.

dang it, I most worried about 3 unit and SOR, and the worst thing is that it's on the same day -_-;;

D94

HSC
N/A
dang it, I most worried about 3 unit and SOR, and the worst thing is that it's on the same day -_-;;
Agreed. Not as worried about 3 unit as you, but having SOR in the afternoon is a bit annoying.

krnofdrg

Mq Law Student :)
HSC
Uni Grad
Did 2x2unit pastpapers 1-7.

Some ancient notes.

Deleting and cleaning up english, business notes

MrBrightside

Brightest Member
HSC
N/A
Re: You didn't study after today's exam ?

I did an hour of maths tutoring and 50 religion multiple choice questions... bludgiest day ever haha!
That's a lot of freakin effort to do 50 of those annoying SoR questions. Dislike, so much hate.

pinkiipromise

HSC
N/A
But it doesn't combine that with smarts.
Yes it does. To get a band six in ancient history, you not only need to memorise a lot of notes, but they also need to write with logic.

I don't think 'smart' will get anyone a band six. It is motivation and their eagar to strive that gets them there.

D94

HSC
N/A
Re: You didn't study after today's exam ?

That's a lot of freakin effort to do 50 of those annoying SoR questions. Dislike, so much hate.
You'd be surprised as to how much you can learn by doing those MC. Managed to do 85, but the system won't let me do the 4 MC which are left :s

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)