Who else feels tired, lost, demotivated and stressed? (1 Viewer)

some one body

HSC
just imagine.........

**you sit at the computer to get your atar on "that" day, and than it not what you expected its.......less:cry:...... and then you think about the time you spent posting on Bos, and how you could have better utilised it............**

i hope this isn't me.....

iMAN2

HSC
N/A
You'll feel better on Swiss. ;)

Take a break then go in for some dedicated study sessions (50 mins with 10 minute break)
Don't watch tv or go onto facebook/boredofstudies for your 10 minute breaks.

Don't sleep late! Wake up early, your performance and effeciency will increase incredibly! Try it one day and you'll see the difference.

Eat healthy, no late night food binges because you're 'staying awake to study'.

Play some sport or go for a jog. It increases your memory retention.

Make a list of things to do for the day (make them reasonable and don't use making the list as a means of procrastinating). Cross them off as you finish them and before you sleep you will have the satisfaction that you've done all the necessary work for the day. If parents are bugging you then show them the list and say this is what you'll be doing today (if they too can see something tangible - work written down on a piece of paper, they'll be happy as well).

Stay cool.

liss21

HSC
It really sucks. It's getting sooo hard at the moment with heaps of assessments and exams.
I have had 11 different teachers since the start of year 11 for only 3 classes! ( I only do four in school subjects). How am I supposed to do well when the teachers spend months getting on track to teach is then they leave?! I am so behind in all
my classes and am pretty much teaching myself.
Does anyone know if there is anything I can do about this? like complain to the department or something?

bouncing

HSC
It really sucks. It's getting sooo hard at the moment with heaps of assessments and exams.
I have had 11 different teachers since the start of year 11 for only 3 classes! ( I only do four in school subjects). How am I supposed to do well when the teachers spend months getting on track to teach is then they leave?! I am so behind in all
my classes and am pretty much teaching myself.
Does anyone know if there is anything I can do about this? like complain to the department or something?
omgsh i totally fel your pain.. i hate having new teachers and having the old teacher promise that the new one totally knows what they're talking about only having to learn from a dumbass :mad::mad::mad::mad:
coplete waste of time which is why i just dont go to that class anymore..

dont know if u can complain since classes are set already... ?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)