Who else got a phone call?!?! (1 Viewer)

Bekhit

HSC
RogueAcademic said:
I would probably want to get any offers of that sort in writing...
yeh every1 who got a preliminary offer will get them in writing.the phone call was just to prepare you and inform you that you need 2 place dat course as ur 1st prefrence before the preliminary round closing date.

bensta666

HSC
I have civil engineering at uts as my third preference and i got a uai of 81.8 and i didn't get any call, spewin. Is there anything wrong with eng at USYD.

atakach99

HSC
Preliminary Round offers are released tomorrow january 6, 2009!!!!!! Tell us if u got an offer and if ur goin to accept it or if ur going to wait for another engineering offer from UNSW in the main round..

Thanks

tybermon j

HSC
you should accept that uts offer change your preferences and wait until main round to see if unsw offers. Thats what im going to do..

atakach99

HSC
heyy i just received an offer for bachelor of engineering at uts....i have accepted it
but im having trouble entering the UTS website it asks for my UAC application number and date of birth. I enter my uac number and date of birth but it says the information is wrong. has anyone had the same problem?? plz help

tybermon j

HSC
same it keeps saying unsuccessful.
Now i closed the link and cant find it anymore... Might wait until the letter arrives in the mail tomorrow

Last edited:

atakach99

HSC
yea i called uts and they told me that i have to wait till the letter arrives soon..

tybermon j

HSC
atakach99 said:
yea i called uts and they told me that i have to wait till the letter arrives soon..
thanks atakach99. Are you waiting for unsw in the main round now?

atakach99

HSC
yea i'd rather do civil engineering at UNSW so i'll wait till the main round to see if i get an offer... but im totally happy about getting accepted into UTS for civil engineering.

TheElite

HSC
atakach99 said:
heyy i just received an offer for bachelor of engineering at uts....i have accepted it
but im having trouble entering the UTS website it asks for my UAC application number and date of birth. I enter my uac number and date of birth but it says the information is wrong. has anyone had the same problem?? plz help
LOL i had the same problem...but it worked on the comps at the Advisory Day so it's all good.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)