Who else has no motivation? (1 Viewer)

-may-cat-

Tired Member
HSC
lol, HSC is like a year away man, tbh i would be more worried if you did have a sense of urgency to study at this stage.

0bs3n3

HSC
I know but I feel so freaking lazy. Hope everyone else is so complacent :p

EDIT: So nobody really does the whole 1 hour/subject a week?

Last edited:

-may-cat-

Tired Member
HSC
Don't worry, its easy to feel like your not doing enough work when you read about some of the study regimes that others on this site have. But remember that everyone has different goals and different capacities to reach those goals; some people can do heaps well with little study, others need to work their asses off. Only you know what is right for you.

0bs3n3

HSC
-may-cat- :wub:

Also, thanks for your input ekoolish. You'll definitely be in my acceptance speech for dux next year man.

flightlessbird

HSC
I have some motivation and want to do well, but there are way too many distractions, farmville anyone? =S

0bs3n3

HSC
lol Farmville. Modern Warfare 2 is like the ultimate distraction, if only I finished the HSC this year :/

-may-cat-

Tired Member
HSC
lol, i'm trying so hard to write this essay at the moment and have absolutely no motivation to do it. I write like a sentence then go back on BoS. But we shall push on friends, and turn our brains to mush in the process.

technicolour

HSC
I have an essay that's killing my life right now. What did I do? I came on here with the sole purpose of procrastinating. I'm such a lazy bugger.

Lukybear

HSC
Im on here so that answers your question? School is so boring now, cbf doing anything.

jenga218

HSC
I have some motivation and want to do well, but there are way too many distractions, farmville anyone? =S
Ditto! There's also Roller Coaster Kingdom, Cafe World, and Restaurant City. My best friend is limiting me to three games on Facebook. If she sees me on anything else, she'll be sure to have a go at me.

I don't think I'd be doing anything school-related if I hadn't had a speech for society last week, a speech for English yesterday, and a paper for extention tomorrow (or, technically, today). I haven't actually "studied" anything, unless you count intial research for my Ancient History Assesment task. Pompeii and Herculaneum, anyone?

So yeah, so not motivated!

brad616

HSC
If you have no motivation then dont bother writing the hsc!!!!!!!!!!! You are just to lazy, selfish, spoilt and everything else.

Be persistant be persistant be persistant be persistant... If success were that easy then everybody would be doing it!

emilyo

apathetic member
HSC
meh dont go studying crazily, do all your homework properly study if you have an exam coming up and that is all you really need to do at this point. Just makesure you stay on top of stuff and have a nice start to your hsc.

Oh and i cant stress the importance of being organised. Keep all your sheets nicely and neatly put away in order etc. Sounds incredibly dumb but when it does come to the hard studying you'll find it much easier.

claire b

HSC
I know its only week 5 but i feel sorta obliged to start makin an effort and get into good habits? but does anyone have some awesome tips cos at the moment i am finding it really hard to stop procrastinatin over homework! eek!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)