Who else thinks girls are crap? (1 Viewer)

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
blast akon from ur phone on public transport

williamc

HSC
It's not exclusive to my friends.

A lot of people stay in miserable relationships because of physical attraction and/or sex.

I've been in one of those relationships. Fun for a while. Then you get over it, and realise how stupid it is.

Might as well just enjoy some casual sex with that person when they are keen and you keep your options open for other girls.

chelsea girl

everybody knows
HSC
N/A
I find the idea of having good sex with someone that was making me miserable a bit weird. In the month before I broke up with my partner a couple of years ago we had bad sex/no sex most of the time.

I know, right.

Sex is so incredibly affected by how you feel about the person you're doing it with.

The idea of actual angry sex seems weird to me. If I am really, genuinely cross I don't want to have that person's penis in me! Fake angry sex/rough sex is good, though. :p

black_kat_meow

hihiwhywhy
HSC
I know, right.

Sex is so incredibly affected by how you feel about the person you're doing it with.

The idea of actual angry sex seems weird to me. If I am really, genuinely cross I don't want to have that person's penis in me! Fake angry sex/rough sex is good, though. :p
Just replace anger with lust, shrug. Think of it as you're angry at them, so you're in control of that situation and they can do what you tell them to. Using them to make YOU feel good. Then again, not everyone is into biting and scratching, which is great in this situation.

Wow, sounds a bit perverted if I really think about it, lol.

black_kat_meow

hihiwhywhy
HSC
oh, fuck off, just because you're boring. it's not like i do that all the time anyway, that's the point, it's ANGRY SEX.

chelsea girl

everybody knows
HSC
N/A
Just replace anger with lust, shrug. Think of it as you're angry at them, so you're in control of that situation and they can do what you tell them to. Using them to make YOU feel good. Then again, not everyone is into biting and scratching, which is great in this situation.

Wow, sounds a bit perverted if I really think about it, lol.

I do that stuff often anyway (taking control, etc). I don't need to be really angry to do it.

Also, my anger is usually mixed with sadness so sex is basically the last thing I'll be thinking of.

black_kat_meow

hihiwhywhy
HSC
I do that stuff often anyway (taking control, etc). I don't need to be really angry to do it.

Also, my anger is usually mixed with sadness so sex is basically the last thing I'll be thinking of.
Yeah, taking control and all that is part of everyday sex, not what I mean. It's hard to explain...lol. But it's good if you can.

Obviously, if you're feeling sad too, it's a no go.

David Spade

Banned
HSC
N/A
i am boring because i have never been raped?
or cos im not in a ridiculous abusive rapist relationship>?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)