Who else thinks girls are crap? (2 Viewers)

williamc

HSC
Having been in a relationship in which my partners intellectual capacity was not much beyond my dogs, i'm going to have to agree. If i was looking for someone to enter a serious relationship, which isn't going to happen in the next 5 years, i would look for someone around my smarts.

Yeah I have. Why?

well obviously im curious if you're good looking.

ay0_x

HSC
well obviously im curious if you're good looking.
I see.

ALSO: Regarding intellectual compatibility & relationships.. I like someone to be knowledgeable in fields where I fail. I want someone who complements me, not resembles me.

williamc

HSC
I see.

ALSO: Regarding intellectual compatibility & relationships.. I like someone to be knowledgeable in fields where I fail. I want someone who complements me, not resembles me.
Yeah that's true.

At the end of the day however, i can't see any "real" relationship lasting if there is no physical connection, you just can't substitute it for "he is a smart, nice guy" bullshit. Any other person who tells me any different is obviously a blatant liar, and that's not because we are bad people, it's just in our make-up.

ay0_x

HSC
Yeah that's true.

At the end of the day however, i can't see any "real" relationship lasting if there is no physical connection, you just can't substitute it for "he is a smart, nice guy" bullshit. Any other person who tells me any different is obviously a blatant liar, and that's not because we are bad people, it's just in our make-up.
Very true.

"I dont care about looks" uhrm bullshit and is usually only spoken about people who have no choice but to have really low physical standards.

More relationships last based on looks than personality IMO.

tommykins

i am number -e^i*pi
HSC
Very true.

"I dont care about looks" uhrm bullshit and is usually only spoken about people who have no choice but to have really low physical standards.

More relationships last based on looks than personality IMO.
lol wow, clueless imo

thebrightside

HSC
Well if its any consolation, guys are all jerks and only want easy girls with a hot rack.

You're generalising, I'm generalising, but hey, who gives a shit!

ay0_x

HSC
lol wow, clueless imo
Yeah okay. To quote according to Jim:

"How hot is she? Because there's a certain level of acceptable psycho if the girl's really hot".

Truer words were never spoken and it applies to both sex's. I've had guy friends stay with psycho bitches who looked great, and girlfriends stay with abusive studs.

David Spade

Banned
HSC
N/A
the guys obviously werent very smart also

therefore

what silver persian said is right

need to be with someone with the same intelligence etc complementary traits and shit

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
Truer words were never spoken and it applies to both sex's. I've had guy friends stay with psycho bitches who looked great, and girlfriends stay with abusive studs.
you have really smart friends :uhoh:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)