Who else thinks girls are crap? (1 Viewer)

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
whats that sposed to mean :mad1:

Dr_Fresh

U MAD??
HSC
N/A
it means that if u were discounted then girls would be equally crap. if u were counted, guys would be crappier :)

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
are u calling me a dude? :S

HSC
Uni Grad
he is saying you are the most wonderful female ever

or

im retarded

layla_xox

HSC
I agree with you.
Although i am female..
I used to be apart of that shitty girl group, i never cared about work, and all i was looking for in a guy was looks.
Girls are shallow, i can agree with you.

Ive pretty much changed a lot this year.. around in june.. I've been told by a lot of guys i'm very different to girls, and from girls i've been told that i'm "weird".

A lot of girls are oblivious to things, and i used to be one of those girls, i don't think i am that oblivious nowadays.

I no longer think stupid guys are attractive.. i do respect smart guys (and girls) a lot, and i think its great to be smart and attractive.. i hate dropkicks.

Girls think i'm wierd because i care a lot about my studies and schooling.. Well, sorry if i don't want to waste my weekends with a hangover.. i can do that later, but for now i just want to stay focused on getting the ATAR i want.. although its around 2 years time.. but i have a goal, and i really want to achieve it.
I am pretty much in the same shoes; although I never hung around THOSE kinds of girls; I despise them, and they probably don't know I exist ... But yeah, I now appreciate intelligent, funny, quirky guys as opposed to airheaded sleazes.

But, back to the question: that's a bit of a generalization, not all girls are like that. Some are, I admit, complete whores and whatever, but many girls also care about their education, and not all of them are shallow ... uh, hello, half the guys I know won't go out with a 'chick' unless she has big breasts. (That's a slight exaggeration, but you know). I think both sexes are a tad superficial on some levels, but there are genuine people within. :)

silent_rebel

HSC
Girls are shit.

No matter what they say on paper the fact is they don't want some cool, interesting guy that gives as much as half a shit about their opinions and feelings. Barely any girls have any interest in anything even mildly intellectual and the ones that do are either extremely prude or taken by some asshole.

Chicks want some intellectual cesspit of a retard football player with about as much charisma as a cricket bat. You don't have to be smart, or witty, or interesting or unique or caring or any of that shit. You have to be a douchebag who moves from woman to woman treating them all like shit and bragging about it to your meathead sports buddies.

Nobody I have talked to knows what girls want. I see chicks walking around town with some complete dropkick who hasn't read a book in his life. Some poorly dressed imbecile with a shitty, mundane and generic personality. Yeah this I am sure has been stated by many, but I felt the need to reiterate.

I know a heap of smart, cool guys that are great to be around that don't have girlfriends (and no, they're not fat OR ugly). And yet there are dropkick fuckwits running around in their football jerseys who list their interests as 'going to the gym' and Akon is my favourite artist' or 'I admire Paris Hilton', and yet these drooling fuckheads have all the girls they want.
You can call me a hypocrite if you want but...I absolutely agree with you!
I've always been pretty tomboyish as I've always had a preference to hang out with boys (sensible ones) than selfish girls who have no respect for others as well as themselves. I've always preferred mature, kind-hearted guys and I don't give a crap about looks. Of course, I'm not saying that all girls are selfish but it's an annoying trait that too many of them have. Frankly I'm glad you brought this board up because at least now I know that someone actually agrees with me.

HSC
girls do prefer mature kind-hearted guys lol

but there is a difference between being nice and being a faggot nerd lol

something that lots of these retards like the OP dont understand

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)