Who failed their half yearlies??? (1 Viewer)

IceBreaker

HSC
im pretty sure no one wants to talk about this.......i did half-yrlys but have a feeling i did bad

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
Failed physics. Did pretty bad in English. Didn't do too bad in others.

HSC
i FAILED........... and for that i will have to go to some crappy community college with all the kids with no teeth next year

boasboy

MUSTARD*
HSC
i got 20.5/36 for physics.. close enough to fail because that was almost dead last in the grade lol .___."

( DROPPING THIS SUBJECT RAWRRR )

Slidey

But pieces of what?
HSC
Did well in ME2, ME1 and Adv Eng. Completely screwed the SDD exam.

boasboy

MUSTARD*
HSC
how can u get 2/90 .___________."

did u study at all ?

dimzi

OMGWTFBBQ
HSC
I failed physics, got 43/100, but its actually a higher mark! No-one got over 60, and the teacher fucked the exam cause he didnt put a couple of formulas on the formula page + he didnt give us enough info to answer a question!

I reckon i failed chemisty, aswell as maths. But as long as ive improved since my last exam, i'll be happy cause ive got a tutor now :)

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
boasboy said:

did u study at all ?
what's funnier is 3 people did worse than him.

HSC
i excelled in subjects i normally dont, and drop bad in subjects i normally excel in

ie. i went better in chemistry than i normally do, went better in english than i normally do
however fell down in SDD/IT

and kept my 'per usual' same high result for general maths, and decent for BS

but the 2 good things out of SDD is
- i got 50% for SDD, but they havent marked 20 out of 75 marks, so they still gotta do that, i could launch myself to a much higher result (even top 3)
- IT doesnt count towards anything
- IT even though i skimmed a pass mark, it was alot higher than everyone elses so my rank is good

why cant it all just be high? :(

Meldrum

Banned
HSC
IceBreaker said:
im pretty sure no one wants to talk about this.......i did half-yrlys but have a feeling i did bad
I'm in the same boat. I got out of my EngExt1 exam and just went: grrrrrrr...so much I could have put into that!

Pixydust*

omgosh i did bad in everything except maths and probably economics lol....i'm just gonna hope the second half of the year i bother to put enough effort in hehe rite now i am soooooo relieved its over

line_backer

HSC
boasboy said:

did u study at all ?
I did study. 1.5hrs a night for 3 weeks leading up to the half-yearlies. All I can say was that the test was really hard.

Jago said:
what's funnier is 3 people did worse than him.
True. I believe that they didn't study though.

goan_crazy

Hates the waiting game...
HSC
i know i am
i finished my exams 2day
id say 2unit maths n eng were the worst
well ill let u judge how bad english was from this comment a mate said at skool 2day...
teachers:"we marked 100 king lear essays in one hour...we dont wanna see you-get out" so yeah we really stuffed up bad 4 english! i started king lear with 15 mins 2 go-worth 20 marks
so screwed :(

MuffinMan

Juno 15/4/08 :)
HSC
i predict that i would fail my extension maths test...actually im pretty certain :( and maybe english but meh everyone fails english at our school damn they mark so hard :(

snowblack

bleh
HSC
joe_m_2000 said:
i know i am
i finished my exams 2day
id say 2unit maths n eng were the worst
well ill let u judge how bad english was from this comment a mate said at skool 2day...
teachers:"we marked 100 king lear essays in one hour...we dont wanna see you-get out" so yeah we really stuffed up bad 4 english! i started king lear with 15 mins 2 go-worth 20 marks
so screwed :(
aww dont worry joe i screwed up maths too, my friend who does 4 u, finished his test in 45 minutes and spent the rest of the time looking around, sed that everytime he looked at he never saw me put pen to paper ...remember my mums the maths teacher too :p :p
i really dont want to know how i went in any of my exams...oh wells 2 more to go then holz!!! :)

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
line_backer said:
I did study. 1.5hrs a night for 3 weeks leading up to the half-yearlies. All I can say was that the test was really hard.

True. I believe that they didn't study though.
holy banana bread thats crazy...u did all that study and got 2 out of 90?! wat was the highest mark

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)