Who failed their half yearlies??? (1 Viewer)

Meldrum

Banned
HSC
wrong_turn said:
i just found out my 2u and 3u marks?! they were fucken shit! i only got 75 for 2u and only 51 in 3u. i have to fucken study now. no doubt about it. i can't get another mark below 85 again. and for 3u i was aiming for 80s not a pass mark. well my ranking was probaly shit as well :(
You're taking it the right way, dude.

I remember last year, when I fucked up my half-yearlies I just thought that I'd drop out and sell drugs.

That was, until I had a spiritual revolution thanks to the lovely people at Zen Zen Zo Theatre Company.

Never, never, never, never give up and add "Eagles" to your friends, he'll give you 'zealant quotes to help you keep keepin' on.

Meldrum

Banned
HSC
glycerine said:
i guess technically a 6/10 for modern isn't a fail but it may as well of been
What'd you have to do for it to be out of 10? Was the exam out of 10? Or did it work out to be 10%?

HSC
:D luckily the only exam i failed ended up being business studies at 49.7% ... but I'll get scaled up cause the average was 31%, I found out the exams like IT i really got alot more than I thought i did, and more in SDD because the last 20 marks wasnt marked (for some reason) so that boosted me up too! :D success

Zoltan

Too cool for school
HSC
If it makes anyone feel better, I reckon everyone does badly in physics, chem and maths... last year in my maths class we had ppl getting things like 12% and 9%

0Jade0

HSC
Haven't got our results back, but yes I failed. In Ancient and Modern I made just about everything up. In Biology I made up an experiment. Ummm, English was good... because well you are ment to make things up. Erm, maths like always I will fail. Fun fun fun.

Zoltan

Too cool for school
HSC
I made up most of 3 out of the 5 essays I had to do for modern last year, and I passed...

0Jade0

HSC
Good.... I think I should study more. I think I made up some political parties in Germany... Oh my teacher is going to laugh at me.

Zoltan

Too cool for school
HSC
When you can't remember exact dates it's good to say stuff like "in the mid to late 19th century" or some crap, so at least you LOOK like you know what your'e talking about. It helps if you have a ditz for a teacher like I did. :)

0Jade0

HSC
Yeah I did 'about' dates. No help there, my teacher knows EVERYTHING there is to know about Germany... Though I told him after the exactly what I did so he will know it is me.

Zoltan

Too cool for school
HSC
If I pass my maths exam I will be quite pleased. I hate it when you get into the exam and you look at the paper and go "oh, fuck" and then you have to spend the next 2 hrs making shit up.

0Jade0

HSC
During the 5min reading time for Bio I think every single person in the hall said "oh, fuck".
Not as bad as a girl that had a panic attack during it. She kept repeating "fuck fuck fuck" for a few minuts and then cried.

Zoltan

Too cool for school
HSC
Poor thing... :( that usually only happens in maths exams. I swear maths teachers are just naturally sadistic. :p

Jazz Man Tim

Cannonball
HSC
lol i didn't mind the maths exam too much. dont' quote me on that when we get the marks back tho :p

i think ill pass physics this time round! :D most definatly

not so sure about chem tho :eek:

Zoltan

Too cool for school
HSC
Actually I don't think I did that badly in chem... at least not as badly as last year. Maths, though, will be my lowest mark, again. :(

Jazz Man Tim

Cannonball
HSC
chem will be my lowest mark i think.

im guessing it'll go like this

chem < music < english < maths < physics (or maybe physics < maths) we'll see.

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
i was screaming fuck in my 3u maths exam. my hands were full clammy even before i wrote anything?! i only got 51 in that exam

Zoltan

Too cool for school
HSC
Jazz Man Tim said:
chem will be my lowest mark i think.

im guessing it'll go like this

chem < music < english < maths < physics (or maybe physics < maths) we'll see.
I'm sure you'll do better in music than that... mind you it was a damn hard exam

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)