Who find it hard? (1 Viewer)

coroneos

i rkn it was same difficulty as last year.. so 95/120 would probably secure u 90 scaled.

senso

Left BOS 11/04
HSC
N/A
It was alright. There was nothing in there that i thought i hadn't studied (though still couldn't do some parts)

Angel45

HSC
ShatteredDreams said:
I found it extremely hard :S
and I paniced so much through the test that I ended up changing one of my perfectly correct answers into something totally wrong instant -5 marks... :S) at the end of the paper... and it was, like, question 5 or something
Something totally simple.

Im fucked.
I'm the same as you! I found it really really hard!! I actually thought more people would of found it hard. Our class all thought it was a bitch! But it seems quite a few thought it was okay. Well, ppl. at my school didn't anyway! All the equations and stuff like that you had to differentiate were a bitch and I kept getting stupid answers and then I started getting stressed and sick of doing it! I was thinking, "please say pens down.. put me out of my mysery!" Hehe. Good luck.

Delshah

I agree to hard.

Almost 35 students i know, just walked out after 1 hour had elapsed.

I think it was very hard, couldn't tell if i was doing a 2 unit Exam or a 3 unit exam after the 7th Question.

I'll admit it was hard, well i wanna say the F word with the hard, but yah you kinda get the picture. Its the only exam im gonna get below 85. There goes my UAI, well it will only count as 1 unit, since i got 11. But still it hurts .

Doogsy

all you people saying it was hard, its the easiest test for about 5 years if you compare it to previous hsc's. I normally struggle to get 10's out (as most people) but i flew through this question 10. I mean come on, a simpsons rule for Q10, whos not gonna get that. The other one was a simple differentiation, with harldy any algebra in it.

persephone

HSC
we weren't allowed to walk out. we were, but our principal would disown us if we did. it was easier than last year but still hard. for the last 3 questions i just wrote out the question again and added an equals sign and left it

Delshah

hmm

persephone said:
we weren't allowed to walk out. we were, but our principal would disown us if we did. it was easier than last year but still hard. for the last 3 questions i just wrote out the question again and added an equals sign and left it
lol perse, i WISH i wrote the question and put the equal sign......all i did was put my Student number. I think the intensity of the time also played a major part in thinking. From 1990 to 2003, this exam is harder. There wasn't even a time payment and i was doing so many!

vicksta

HSC
In terms of band 6-ness, i doubt that youd need to get 115/120 to get it. I did 2u accelerated last year, and i ended up with 94. The thing is, my raw assessment mark was around the mid 70s, which somehow got scaled up to 92, and i highly doubt i got over 100/120 in the actual exam, even though it said my exam mark was 95 ....so never fear, there is always hope!!!!

razzarach

keep smiling :)
HSC
i found it absolutely shocking... first questions i too got cocky and then after that.... :S *sniff* lol... damn teachers wanting 90%! lol

Jiga

I absolutely f**ed that exam up, I have been crap all year for Maths because I put 0 time into it, and today was my worst effort. I had the knowledge of a yr 10 person Maths wise, so you can imagine how I went! Worse still, it counts 1 unit towards my UAI.

egnaro

HSC
i didn't really find it very challenging but thats the thing, i flew through questions, didnt have problems with a single one but...

non-challenged = silly mistakes = less marks

so taking it all into consideration, it would actually be HARD to GET MARKS

bloodysunday

Galactic Hitch-hiker
HSC
Sweet_Lemon said:
wel....Q10b isn't tat easy...struggled a bit~~
massive understatement alert... Q10b was murderous, i just wish i had known how to do it... i HATE questions that require a lot of abstract interpretation with a passion... which is probably why im quite bad at financial maths :S

cko

HSC
personally found it realllllly difficult. tho my frend sed that tha gen consensus in tha papers was dat was a pretty easy test so.... shyt aye.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)