Who find it hard? (1 Viewer)

coroneos

hmm i dont see how the 2004 paper is easier than 2003.. it is at least the same. The questions were of a sustained level of difficulty.

Sweet_Lemon

Final Sem'
HSC
imagine next yrs yr12 trying to survive the test...ekekek~ (kinda sound like a witch...kick~~ouch!)

phantastic

2004 has been the hardest paper since 1990...
seriously i have gone through every single fkn hsc paper and trial that i could get from my teachers for all those years.. and every single one was that bloody easy... the question 10's were all fine... this question 10 wasnt that bad... but the inconsistent nature of this 2004 load of crap is what screwed many people over... the first 70% of the exam was easy as hell.. after that is when the component B bullshit questions started coming into play... as my former 3U maths teacher said "you're quite an astute bloke"... so as one.. i managed to get most of the last 3 questions out... it didnt find the exam that great... im expecting about 80%+
... yeah.. anyone that says that was the easiest exam in the past whatever years is either a liar, are very good at mathematics or just a retarded piece of crap unworthy of oxygen.

yeah...
extension english and physics to go...

good luck all

psych_girl

HSC
lol

Dont think its hard.....quite normal.....(but for 4u students)lalala
last year's paper is fucken ez....not like what you guys talk about

choc-chip

HSC
f**ked up!! hated maths!!! hated!!!!!!
i wished i did more excer....!!
ouuuuuu..........
*cracked*

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)