Do You Get Tutoring?

• Yes

Votes: 22 53.7%
  • No

Votes: 19 46.3%

• Total voters

ediisjoz

HSC
I get maths tutoring, i'd be lost without it. i do general maths but its such a joke my teacher is a joke and decides whilst we've been doing half an exercise to load some more stuff into us while we're still getting the hang of the other stuff. It's all gay. the $40 per hr.. which my dads ok with coz he tutored my brother for hsc in 2003 is fair enough. ANYWAY yeh its good. im proud.

P

pLuvia

If your dad tutored your brother, wouldn't he beable to tutor you? Saves the cash?

shinji

Is in A State Of Trance
HSC
not at the current moment; no.

but im not sure if im gonna go tutoring ... coz $35 for one lesson at james ann =/
im not struggling too much per se'.. but there are some concepts that just go straight over my head .. esp. 3u maths. lol

jpcg

HSC
i get tutored for maths not because i need it but because i want more work and revision in maths...i also do it to try and get ahead of the class....with physics, i also get tutored but only because my teacher can't teach ><
i don't think you need a tutor for chem or economics because they are basically textbook subjects

P

pLuvia

If you want more revision for maths, why not just buy more maths books and do the questions in that?. But I can see what you mean though

Monstar

HSC
Will start getting tutored by the Legend of chemistry; Dreamerish this afternoon.

YBK

w00t! custom status!! :D
HSC
jpcg said:
with physics, i also get tutored but only because my teacher can't teach ><
i don't think you need a tutor for chem or economics because they are basically textbook subjects
Physics is pretty easy too, my teacher not only can't teach, but he doesn't know the material well. He give wrong answers to many questions and is simply confusing. I'm studying it on my own - not hard at all. :)

Just read the material carefully - it shouldn't be too hard.

jpcg

HSC
YBK said:
Physics is pretty easy too, my teacher not only can't teach, but he doesn't know the material well. He give wrong answers to many questions and is simply confusing. I'm studying it on my own - not hard at all. :)
Just read the material carefully - it shouldn't be too hard.
The theory behind it isn't hard but the mathematical parts and concepts are sometimes hard to understand especially with a teacher who doesn't really explain it very well >< and i think i just need more harder stuff otherwise it kinda bores me

Riviet

HSC
N/A
It is important that you ask questions if you don't understand a concept fully, or if you are unsure about something. This not only applies to physics/sciences, but also all your other subjects. If you don't understand something, ASK. ;)

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
shinji / d3sp said:
not at the current moment; no.
but im not sure if im gonna go tutoring ... coz $35 for one lesson at james ann =/
im not struggling too much per se'.. but there are some concepts that just go straight over my head .. esp. 3u maths. lol
i never liked james ann lol. use to get tutor there for science/maths/english.

YBK

w00t! custom status!! :D
HSC
jpcg said:
The theory behind it isn't hard but the mathematical parts and concepts are sometimes hard to understand especially with a teacher who doesn't really explain it very well >< and i think i just need more harder stuff otherwise it kinda bores me
The maths in physics is pretty simple :)

But I know where you're comming from, especially if you're using the Context text book; HSC questions (maths) are much easier. ;)

Monstar

HSC
^^ Unfortunately she could not make it.

But this wednesday is the day.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)