• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

who gives a fuck about 9/11 (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blastus

Liberty Matrix
HSC
N/A
waf and I went to a troofer meeting last saturday and it was all just like "STEEL CORE BUILDEN CAN'T FALL LIKE THAT BUILDEN 7 UR BIG LIE UNRAVELS"

fucking hell most of the structure was borked and it started falling on top of itself

"STEEL CORE BUILDIN FIRST ONE FALLING FROM FIRE DAMAGE"

yeah except it had two giant fuckoff towers collapse right next to it so you know there would be collateral damage

allah (swt) and the martyrs of september 11 (pbuh) be praised

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC
lol the history channel managed to find 3 days of conspiracy theory programming in the lead up to 9/11

they had some dudes talking about the pentagon being a conspiracy because a plane cant fly that low (it can), nobody saw the plane (maybe nobody was expecting to see one so nobody was on the look out ???)

so dum

and like the external damage to the towers looks minimal but then you remember just how big a boeing 767 is and full of jet fuel so idk

HSC
controlled demolition is so so so dumb lol omg

if you were going to go to the trouble of bombing the place why would you try to disguise it witg a plane collision lol omg

SerenityFire

HSC
This is possibly the most moronic thread I have ever read, not that it ever had any potential for being logical in the first place.

hscishard

HSC
If there was some video on the 10th anniversary of 9/11 with some sad looking Americans I would literally rofl because I'll know they're exaggerating

oa_

HSC
we all have different views in this world, some more extreme than others but ultimately everyone's the same, they want to fight for their views, the only true innocence in this world are ones who don't yet know.

Blastus

Liberty Matrix
HSC
N/A
those who love freedom

or with those who hate innocent life

tranx

HSC
You guys do realise that this is a troll thread, either that or he is very stupid....

Garygaz

HSC
You guys do realise that this is a troll thread, either that or he is very stupid....
ahah dude of course zombie is very stupid. i would compare him to an aspergers kid on acid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)