• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

who gives a fuck about 9/11 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

x3Reii

HSC
I just saw this thread now and its pretty disturbing. Its people's lives you guys are talking about here not just some random topic. At the end of the day, it doesn't matter if you're an american who died on 9/11 or a war-victim who died because of the Americans. In the end, thats someone's life. I don't know if the thread starter is just joking or trolling or if he doesn't have a conscience but those people are dead. They didn't do anything. They were just normal people like you and me.

And I know you probably don't care and it's alright to not care but at least have the courtesy and give these people the respect that they deserve. Because I'm sure, if one of your family members or friends died on 9/11 then people would give that same respect back to you.

I didn't read this whole thread, so maybe i completely missed the whole point but you still shouldn't be joking about lives. Thats terrible.

Last edited:
HSC
I just saw this thread now and its pretty disturbing. Its people's lives you guys are talking about here not just some random topic. At the end of the day, it doesn't matter if you're an american who died on 9/11 or a war-victim who died because of the Americans. In the end, thats someone's life. I don't know if the thread starter is just joking or trolling or if he doesn't have a conscience but those people are dead. They didn't do anything. They were just normal people like you and me.

And I know you probably don't care and it's alright to not care but at least have the courtesy and give these people the respect that they deserve. Because I'm sure, if one of your family members or friends died on 9/11 then people would give that same respect back to you.

I didn't read this whole thread, so maybe i completely missed the whole point but you still shouldn't be joking about lives. Thats terrible.
better hold a solemn day of remembrance for the 150,000 people who died yesterday, and the 150,000 who will die today and the 150,000 who will die tomorrow

my point was that i do not have any more empathy for the ~3,000 who died in that terror attack than i do for the 150,000 others who died that day for other reasons, just because it is an arbitrary american nationalistic call to arms hahahah m88

funkshen

dvds didnt exist in 1991
HSC
N/A

sorry bro, hope you get your ATAR of 90+!!!

HSC
lmao 9/11 truthers

had this one guy yesterday on Facebook

"It is most dangerous when opinions are formed based on television sound-bites, group consensus, and political or occult necessity.
I am in the fortunate position to have studied advanced building science during my M Arch degree. So i can see through bullshit explanations regarding building failure.
When the building falls to the ground uniformly, it means structural failure has occurred at all points of resistance"

lol yes exactly. WTC buildings were designed so that most of their structural rigidity relied on the central steel columns which were packed closely in the middle of the building lol = single point of resistance

the most retarded thing about truthers
is that even with all their misplaced distrust of the govt
they think that the us govt *needs* an excuse like a terror attack, to go to war lmao
then they seem to forget about iraq

controlled demolition is the single most retarded conspiracy there is

list of things that could go right
- building falls down

list of things that could go wrong
- hijacking fail
- demolition fail
- demolition plan found out
- someone speaking out
- leaks
- sheer magnitude of scale of rigging both towers for demolition

even if it was a false flag, why do they assume that the intended outcome as building collapse lol as if 2 planes flown into buildings wouldnt suffice
and it would give them a lot less avenues for failure and still have the same outcome.

lmao 9/11 truthers who believe in controlled demolition

biggest retards on earth

HSC
m8 i have studied civil engineering ok so i can see through the bullshit and i know that only a jewbomb could cause those buildings to fail

HSC
i mean honestly, anyone commenting on the failure mechanisms, without having done their own analysis (assuming they disregard the analysis done in the investigation), is a fucking retard

this is such a unique example on unique buildings, to even begin to speculate how the failure occurred is fucking stupid

9/11 truthers, what happens when you go full-retard

scuba_steve2121

On The Road To Serfdom
HSC
N/A
lmao 9/11 truthers

had this one guy yesterday on Facebook

"It is most dangerous when opinions are formed based on television sound-bites, group consensus, and political or occult necessity.
I am in the fortunate position to have studied advanced building science during my M Arch degree. So i can see through bullshit explanations regarding building failure.
When the building falls to the ground uniformly, it means structural failure has occurred at all points of resistance"

lol yes exactly. WTC buildings were designed so that most of their structural rigidity relied on the central steel columns which were packed closely in the middle of the building lol = single point of resistance
I thought the WTC's were built like one big steel tube with a concrete core for lifts and stuff.... so that essentially all their strength was within the outer walls not its core.... not suggesting anything just saying, I could be wrong

HSC
interesting

regardless, its pointless speculating idk truthers are tards

it may have well been a false flag attack lol but controlled demolition defies all logic

CJMilsey

HSC
I never post on this site, but this thread is horrible, half of my family is American, what happened may have been the results of what America did, or didn't do, but that still doesn't justify what took place.

The world came to a stand still as we watched metal and concrete structures collapse as the members inside jumped from their windows to escape the flames. How dare you take even one minuet to discredit the suffering of these people, and their families.

You people make me sick!

HSC
the world didnt come to a standstill lol it kept on turnin son as it always has and always will

this is the egoentric american cuntishness i am talking about lol

funniest part was that pic of the guy falling upside down btw

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)