who gives a fuck about 9/11 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

stampede

doin it tuff
HSC
this dirty kaffir is right for once. imZerroo you are saying that islamic views on self defense and war are up for interpretation but that there is only one right interpretation which is yours?? that makes no sense! and i already demanded you stop because you are giving a bad name to islamic martyrs everywhere.
ahahahahahahaaha

troll/real btw?

stampede

doin it tuff
HSC
i will hijack a plane and fly it into ur home lolsmith u r so annoyin i want to kill myself to kill u yes

HSC
muslim says koran is up to interpretation
then says extremist interpretation is wrong
idk

also if you say that a moral and just person would choose the correct interpretation
then i dont think that person really needs an old inconsistent book to tell them how to live their life correctly idk

Azure

Premium Member
HSC
Back on the topic of 9/11. Has anyone even made a direct threat? (Haven't really been following)

This happens every year - media hypes up the possibility of another terrorist attack with very little evidence.

stampede

doin it tuff
HSC
they said something like credible source iirc

again, its the media, i doubt shit will happen

stampede

doin it tuff
HSC
no i said media what are you spastic or something

yes

SpreadTheWord

HSC
all im sayin is, that the usa have committed a fair few war crimes and kind of deserved it
Like what mate? Did the innocent people that died commit these 'supposed' war crimes? No. Secondly, its pretty much like saying the innocent muslim people in IRAQ/Afghanistan deserve to be killed. It is not there fault they lead by a bunch of extremists that have the mentality of medieval times.

Your a tit mate.

HSC
lmao like how the european union was told directly by that northern alliance guy that the usa was going to be hit by a major attack in september that yr according to his local intel

HSC
Like what mate? Did the innocent people that died commit these 'supposed' war crimes? No. Secondly, its pretty much like saying the innocent muslim people in IRAQ/Afghanistan deserve to be killed. It is not there fault they lead by a bunch of extremists that have the mentality of medieval times.

Your a tit mate.
sweet jesus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)