• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

who gives a fuck about 9/11 (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lolsmith

kill all boomers
HSC
all i'm saying is you have a wrong impression of islam.
btw im not a muslim. a couple of my friends are though. you seem like a smart person so you should know you can't believe everything the media tells you.
idk whats wrong with the terrorists, they MAY have misinterpretted the Qur'an or they are all angry bastards who kill people in the name of religion.
point is, no religion teaches/condones violence. islam is no exception.
lol

typical mooselum defense:
- "Have you even read the Qu'ran?" and if that fails "You haven't read it in Arabic so doesn't count"
- "You shouldn't let the media shape your views" assuming that it does
- "terrorists aren't real muslims because they don't fit *my* interpretation of the Qu'ran and *I'm* a real muslim because *I* say so"

what Osama and Al Qaeda do in the name of Islam is irrelevant.
How is it please explain yourself

they were not legitimate targets, they didn't deserve to be killed and neither do other middle eastern civilians. they have nothing to do with this. and again, you dont know what im on about. your perception of ISLAM is wrong. i dont give two shit about the terrorists. what they are doing is wrong, no two doubts about that.
How is his perception of something that is, as you say, up for interpretation wrong. That immediately makes yours wrong just as much

yes, it's up to individual interpretation BUT so are all the other sacred books.
in the end, as you said it comes down to the individual, ISLAM has nothing to do with terrorists. the reasons terrorists provide are hokum.
It really depends on whether you're a Sunni or Shia Muslim. If you think that invasion/occupation/fuckinglookingatthemthewrongwayorwhatever of the Holy Lands of Saudi Arabia and Jerusalem by (filthy) Jews and kaffirs is a means of aggression against the Ummah, then defending yourself via violence is very justified. The Qu'ran supposedly promotes some form of moral warfare (which is just fucking horseshit) but all of that goes out the window when you've got barely literate peasants waving Kalashnikovs around and hijacking planes

Bored_of_HSC

HSC
No it doesn't because the people actually able to put forward relevant points understand where he is coming from (you don't and, low and behold, you haven't put anything of substance forward)

S(hirley)urely you can't be serious
Lol mate you misunderstood me. My point was if you're gonna have the title of the thread as 'who gives a fuck about 9/11' how do you think people are gonna react? Seriously, it's just pure sensationalism clouding reason.

I don't believe i need to put forth anything to the thread because i agree with the OP's statements. Is that simple enough?

Blastus

Liberty Matrix
HSC
N/A

YEAHHHHH

THE GREATER RISK LIES IN APPEASEMENT

I LOVE this shit so much

Garygaz

HSC
'"I then ask myself who could have so deceived Poland?"

According to Roman Dmowski the treaty of Versailles Poland/Germany border was a Zionist conspiracy by their puppet David Loyd George. A war between Poland and Germany was destined to happen, the Jews knew this. The right wing within the Polish army/government was willing to give into German demands but because Poland was guaranteed by Britain and France they instead provoked Germany to war.

If not for Jews, WW2 would never have happened.'

BUT WHAT DOES IT MEAN?!!??!

cosmo kramer

Banned
HSC
say what you want about old addy that man could give a good fucking speech

AND THE PIOUS DEMOCRATIC WORLD STOOD WITHOUT BATTING AN EYELID

Cheesecake_a

HSC
There is no need to blame Islam as a whole.

Many Muslims do abuse Islam with "suicide bombers" and the like, however it is not part of Islam. And for those that do committ those acts, are terribly making there own assumptions of what they supposedly think Islam teaches.

The Qur'an tells us that to kill one person is as if one has killed the whole of mankind and to save one person, it is as if you have saved all of mankind.

Ofcourse ignorance will still be present however we shouldn't treat Islam as an "enemy" and following Islam correctly does not mean killing kafirs and taking over land etc. And honestly, America has committed many more acts than what "Muslims" have committed.

9/11 was a terrible act and in itself there are inconsistencies in what actually occured. However there is no doubt all those innocent victims did not deserve it and whoever was behind it, in my belief, will be brought forth one day and justice will occur.

I think this is the only thing I will say, as many comments here are outrageously discriminating.

I am a Muslim and proud, peace be upon you all.

LonelyWolf

HSC
haha i just love how you guys still give shit about america and bush. I used to think that the retaliation bush used was very harsh and unwarranted in relation to the 3000 that died in 9/11. However, many people need to understand that the US needs to exert force and remain on top. bagging out america/bush is just kicking a dead horse. I'm 100% for the war in Iraq and Afghanistan

funkshen

dvds didnt exist in 1991
HSC
N/A
but would he eat dog if it was prepared humanely and tastefully

Lolsmith

kill all boomers
HSC

Many Muslims do abuse Islam with "suicide bombers" and the like, however it is not part of Islam. And for those that do committ those acts, are terribly making there own assumptions of what they supposedly think Islam teaches.

The Qur'an tells us that to kill one person is as if one has killed the whole of mankind and to save one person, it is as if you have saved all of mankind.

Ofcourse ignorance will still be present however we shouldn't treat Islam as an "enemy" and following Islam correctly does not mean killing kafirs and taking over land etc. And honestly, America has committed many more acts than what "Muslims" have committed.

9/11 was a terrible act and in itself there are inconsistencies in what actually occured. However there is no doubt all those innocent victims did not deserve it and whoever was behind it, in my belief, will be brought forth one day and justice will occur.

I think this is the only thing I will say, as many comments here are outrageously discriminating.

So what I got from this was:

NIIIIIINE ELEVEN WAS AN INSIIDE JOB

HSC

9/11 was an inside job hey

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)