Who got UAC letter from mailbox? (1 Viewer)

TrentsUnicorn

HSC
The fact that my name is wrong on the application gives me so much hope as to how my application will turn out :$

Constantine

HSC
Not trying to sound rude or anything,

Can people who do esl do med?
A friend told me they can't and i was just wondering..
Tbh I'm eligible for ESL and Law always interested me but it's common knowledge that law recommends a minimum eng adv level abilities. It's not compulsory but I talked to my careers advisor about it and she can't imagine anyone doing English Standard and below doing well at a Law degree because it requires extensive reading, let alone ESL. I only wanted to do ESL because the whole 'bonus points' thing about being a fob interested me but after hearing that and due to a combination of other factors I decided to pick the english level relevant to my abilities instead.

So I'm assuming it's the same for medicine.
You can do it so as long as you get the ATAR points, pass the other individual examination for it and you think you can handle the comprehensive terms involved (I can only imagine).

It might be a pain in the behind during those five-seven years but yeah. Although I wouldn't be surprised if the universities think differently on the issue because honestly I don't know anyone who did ESL doing a medicine or law degree.

trapizi

╰(゜Д゜)╯
HSC
Not trying to sound rude or anything,

Can people who do esl do med?
A friend told me they can't and i was just wondering..
Nothing is impossible :lol:
Well, if you know the IELTS, the native speakers are unlikely to get Band 9.0 like some ESL students :eek: So the English level of some ESL folks are extreme over the top imo :)
Btw, I'm going to do Med/Law

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)