Who got What? -Results for SC (1 Viewer)

yoakim

CBMI, MPH, AAP, MSF
HSC
errr i dont care about sc but i got pretty crappy, i got four band 5's and and one band 4...ill make it up for the hsc...band 6 all rounder!! :D

HSC
N/A
Lol, good old sc. Somehow I got 99 for history. I remember coming out of the exam and thinking "SHIT, that was soo hard."

CongSheng

HSC
Hi, my first post, I did the SC in 2005 and oddly enough (compared to the guys above) my school dished out principal's awards recognizing the school cert so i was pretty happy with that.

Due to my slack nature i didn't study more than 3 hours for all of stage 5, i shit you not, and I could've done better in some areas, so that explains why i'm here.

eng 83
science 94
maths 95
history 90 (My history teacher must've been so pleased with the kid who practically slept through her classes)
geography 88 - surprise for me, as i had thought it was my tour de force, apparently i must've screwed up in one of the small half page responses. I KNEW i should've read the textbook.

L337

Made of Win!
HSC
Hahaha, good ol' SC. Brings back memories of the glory days or Year 9 & 10, where no one cared and classes were spent sleeping and talking. Now it's all about this weird thing called "study" Yeah, I have no idea what it's all about either...:)

Anywayz, my marks:

Maths: 97 (b6)
Science: 95 (b6)
Geography: 93 (b6)
History: 91 (b6)
English: 91 (b6)

Topped my school in everything except English, where I came 2nd. Then again, thats probably coz it was a crappy school in Wagga Wagga, not some pro one in Sydney *cough* James Ruse *cough*

Mr-X

HSC
L337 said:
Brings back memories of the glory days or Year 9 & 10, where no one cared and classes were spent sleeping and talking.
The good old days.

manutd4lyf

HSC
i got

eng - 84
maths - 74
geo - 80
his - 80
science -79

i did pretty well considering i never studied and made up da biggest bull in my extended response and da fact dat me n my friends always got kicked outta class in geo and hist....damn they definately were the good old dayss...mucking around, getting away with not studying for tests

caitycat

HSC
hmmmm... the SC... i wasn't too happy with mine....especially maths where i accidentally missed two pages in the numeracy paper :eek:! anyhoo...

English b5
Maths b5 ;-(
History b6!
Geography b5
Science b6

m0ofin

HSC
N/A
Lol, random question. What does it mean to butterfly a chicken?

blu biu

HSC
wow. .. congratulations on the marks !! ... before you know it another two years will pass and you'll be worrying about your hsc *evil laugh.

Good luck :)

my sc marks were band 6s :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)