Who got What? -Results for SC (1 Viewer)

SoulSearcher

Entangled in the fabric of space-time ...
HSC
m0ofin said:
I have lost count at how many times someone has said this sentence in some form or another. It should be stickied up in every sc thread next year to save those poor miserable souls from the horror and destruction of the sc aftermath. Lol, long words -_-"
lol

i've lost count of how many times i said it to one of my friends that thought he did shit in the SC

i like that idea of putting that line up in each SC thread

watiwat

HSC
well, i got exceptional in english, but balanced that out with a shocking history mark..

english 99 [band 6]
maths 91 [band 6]
science 87 [band 5]
history 79 [band 4 >.<]
geo 90 [band 6]

HNCS

Fanatic
HSC
watiwat said:
well, i got exceptional in english, but balanced that out with a shocking history mark..

english 99 [band 6]
maths 91 [band 6]
science 87 [band 5]
history 79 [band 4 >.<]
geo 90 [band 6]
WOW! now that english mark is impressive...

airie

airie <3 avatars :)
HSC
m0ofin said:
Yay! *hi 5!*holds hands and dances* We two are now living proof that miracles do happen...with study ofcourse :D

It makes me wonder, what if an individual was not up to scratch in year 11 for advanced? Are they gonna make the person keep it till the end of the year?

Ext 1 English at my school would have to be offline I think, it's only two periods a wk. Anyone know how their Ext classes are gonna be set up? (maybe only if your school had rollover this year)
uhh...study? ... you could study for english? ... from my memory my time before the sc was totally, and i MEAN totally devoted to history and geo...i mean the other subjects, meh, i didn't think that i could study for eng, and maths would be easy (and i got 100! w00t! thankfully i got full marks or else who knows what my mum would say...:S), and science, well...let's just say i thought i got it covered :p (could've done better according to me mum...and she's complaining about a 95. honestly. no idea what she would be content with :K)

uhh...i guess everyone just HAS TO keep up with adv eng :p i'll try! >.< ... my best :p i suppose they'd make you keep it till the end, yes, even though that sounds pretty mean :p

EDIT:
watiwat said:

english 99 [band 6]
maths 91 [band 6]
science 87 [band 5]
history 79 [band 4 >.<]
geo 90 [band 6]
whoa that is such a great english mark. and look at me! i'm so over the moon for an 89! XP great work! :D

heh, who cares about history (don't hurt me history lovers! :p) i'm just so glad i'm chucking it away next year :D i mean i really hate cramming all this stuff into my poor brain. yikes. :S

Last edited:

co6

Knight
HSC
Kinda late, but here are my marks:

Maths : 95 B6
Science : 95 B6
History : 94 B6
Geography : 89 B5
English : 86 B5

Juuuuust missed out on a Band 6 in Geography...

m0ofin

HSC
N/A
airie said:
uhh...study? ... you could study for english? ... from my memory my time before the sc was totally, and i MEAN totally devoted to history and geo...i mean the other subjects, meh, i didn't think that i could study for eng, and maths would be easy (and i got 100! w00t! thankfully i got full marks or else who knows what my mum would say...:S), and science, well...let's just say i thought i got it covered :p (could've done better according to me mum...and she's complaining about a 95. honestly. no idea what she would be content with :K)

uhh...i guess everyone just HAS TO keep up with adv eng :p i'll try! >.< ... my best :p i suppose they'd make you keep it till the end, yes, even though that sounds pretty mean :p
Yeah, I'm not sure how but I remember studying really hard for English, just past papers I think. Wow, you've got great marks, congrats!:D Those results and your mum complains? When my mum complains about my marks (when I think I did well) I'll just smile and say "I love you too mum" huge smile and then give her a hug, ahaha, it works a treat.

Well, I guess that strategy would motivate you to do well it. It's almost as mean as my school saying if you don't get top 60 in any English exam you'll get kicked out.

And btw, HCNS, Watiwat and co6, don't fret, you've got excellent marks too, congrats!:D Yes, you didn't get 100% in everything nor did you get an all-rounder but I once again quote Soul Searcher (Sorry for abusing your quote)
Soul Searcher said:
just worry about the next 2 years of school, the SC is nothing if you're going on to years 11 and 12
and I add, just try and be content with what you've got, it's done, get over it. Year 11's your priority now.

Soul Searcher, you and I should start a lobby group here, ahaha :p

PS: HAPPY NYE EVERYONE!!! YAYNESS!!!

SoulSearcher

Entangled in the fabric of space-time ...
HSC
hehe the quote is there to be used m0ofin

because it is true for almost all of the people that come onto the BOS forums

watiwat, HNCS and co6, you guys have got really good marks

now all of the Year 10s of 2005 have to continue that effort into years 11 and 12 for the HSC

tez0r

Rawr?
HSC
heh, SC and HSC are completely a world apart. I found people who did extremely well in the SC burn out by the time of the HSC because they spent like all 5 years of highschool studying, and just can't be bothered at the end.
i only got 2 band 6's in SC, and yet i got 99.65 for UAI. So it does really depend when you should peak during your high school "career"

Wooz

^wooz*y^
HSC
airie said:

EDIT:

whoa that is such a great english mark. and look at me! i'm so over the moon for an 89! XP great work! :D

heh, who cares about history (don't hurt me history lovers! :p) i'm just so glad i'm chucking it away next year :D i mean i really hate cramming all this stuff into my poor brain. yikes. :S
OI!!!! Im a history lover!!! HAHA, i find history, geo, commerce extremely easy for some reason.

Last edited:

airie

airie <3 avatars :)
HSC
Wooz said:
OI!!!! Im a history lover!!! HAHA, i find history, geo, commerce extremely easy for some reason.
lol hehe :p yep history was not as hard as i imagined it to be, fortunately hehe :p

buzzcut89

HSC
English - 83% Band 5 (Knew I stuffed this one up after I did the test)
Geography - 83% Band 5 (Eh..its geography)
Science - 87% Band 5 (I suck at Sciene so this was good for me)
Maths - 91%
History - 91%

So two Band 6's and three band 5's. I did alright....?

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Well done to class '07 on your SC results and yes buzzcut89 you did great, it’s the HSC that counts now and that’s the one that will get you into uni and onto employment.

I think this thread should be closed soon no need to dwell on the past the HSC is your future.

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
aerial_cowboy said:
All 6's except history, that was a band 4 but who cares its history
i find history the only real subject as you have to know heaps for it heheh.

mr_brightside

frakfrakfrakcackmackshack
HSC
Kid.@dmin said:

I think this thread should be closed soon no need to dwell on the past the HSC is your future.
LOL BEST MOD EVAR LOL n00b LOL INTRANET WINNAR!1!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)