Who had very big gaps between int.& ext marks? (1 Viewer)

grandia007

HSC
i got a hugeeee gap for my visual arts
12 marks difference! :O
other subs were only 3 or 1 marks diff

wLym

HSC
18 mark difference between trial and hsc for english adv. My english teacher is a good teacher, but she is and has always been, extremely biased.
Everything else was about expected. Improvement on everything except business studies (1 mark drop). Improvement in Maths i owe to being more prepared.

VuongstER_boi

HSC
wLym said:
18 mark difference between trial and hsc for english adv. My english teacher is a good teacher, but she is and has always been, extremely biased.
Everything else was about expected. Improvement on everything except business studies (1 mark drop). Improvement in Maths i owe to being more prepared.
lol good on you! Well my friend was quite lucky cos she improved around 15 marks+ for all her 3 sciences...which helped her to get over 90 uai. And BTW, I love ur d.p of Snape lol

fionang8191

HSC
N/A
is it worthwhile to do a clerical recheck?? and with those checks... what if they found that your mark was meant to be lower do they change it to be the lower mark or does it stay the same?

janaranaran!

HSC
fionang8191 said:
is it worthwhile to do a clerical recheck?? and with those checks... what if they found that your mark was meant to be lower do they change it to be the lower mark or does it stay the same?

there's a thread about this floating around in new posts

proringz

HSC
Well, I got a 22 mark difference for English Advanced (got 67 for internal, 89 for external)

wLym

HSC
VuongstER_boi said:
lol good on you! Well my friend was quite lucky cos she improved around 15 marks+ for all her 3 sciences...which helped her to get over 90 uai. And BTW, I love ur d.p of Snape lol
congrats to anyone who improved, especially ur friend 0.o! 15 marks for 3 subjects to improve on is phenomenal. I was really sick during trials and the time between trials and hsc, so im just glad i didnt bomb out. Im dissappointed i didnt get the chance to improve for the external hsc, but really, it was tough, and now getting through, i think im more than ready for the challenges of uni, which is what the hsc prepares u for. And BTW, I also love that snape thing. I didnt make it, i found it somewhere and i said LOL!

Rhanoct

zzzzz
HSC
kasakiki said:
all my other results were the same or one mark different from int/ext, except for ext eng 2, in which my examination mark was 15/50 and my internal assesment mark was 44/50 - not happy jan!
Lol, what the hell. Get it remarked, EE2 marking is subjective; you may have got two (or three?)markers who disliked/couldn't connect with your work. 15/50 is horrid, you aren't losing anything by getting it remarked (besides $12.50 or whatever it is).

Gl

velzee

In silence let him lie.
HSC
check it out maths 2 unit from 45(internal) to 82(assesment) LOL I worked my arse of during last 4 weeks, literallly worked everyday 5-8 hours.

Funny how easily things can change when youre motivated.

LOL at that. I was in shock when I found out!

Last edited:

dance2urownbeat

Ridiculously Good Looking
HSC
society: exam 96 and asessment 87 hehe.
my rank was crap (16/21) but i worked my ass off for pip and studying for hsc.

Lumbargo

HSC
English Ext 2: Internal was 34/50, but External was 48/50

They really liked my story, no sodding idea why.

Sabriella

HSC
For Mathematics:

80 external
70 internal

That was the biggest, the rest were only by 1 or 2 marks.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)