Who has a REALLY crappy job?? (2 Viewers)

PiRo

Originally posted by Ultimate
don't have a job at the moment
i think that wins................not having a job sux:(

any1 want 2 give me a job:D

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by PiRo

i think that wins................not having a job sux:(

any1 want 2 give me a job:D
look at my above comment to ultimate ...

Sarah J

HSC
lol. I have 3 jobs. Take your pick.

I have to recommend working in a video store to everyone. It is soooo much fun, especially cos we aren't very busy. I just stand/sit there and watch vids and stuff. lol. sweet. and the free videos is added incentive!

Also, like someone else said, babysitting is tops. Tax free and it's more than I get working in retail.

tammer

Remembering P.I.G.
HSC
Originally posted by Gubble
job??.....hu needs a job when u have trusty old Youth Allowance

i get $185 per fortnight juz for sitting on me lazy ass :D :D :D
hey i get a veteran affairs study allowance - $198.60 a fortnight for doing nothing. And it gets better coz when I get a job it doesn't change; its not means tested, and if I move out I get more!!!

tammer

Remembering P.I.G.
HSC
but would love to have a job, something to spend my days doing, and pouttin a bit more dosh in my pocket. dont want to work with food ever again. babysitting is excellent. got back from schoolies saturday bout 6pm, got a call to babysit that night, tols him i was tired so he said thats cool just crash on the couch, so i got there fell asleep, woke up and got $55

afnya

the only person ive ever babysat is my bro which means no pay but get to have pizza shouted for me which is ok especially when ive got nuthin better to do

mmhmm

i need a job too!!! i hate not having a job!!!
i hate being broke!!! it restricts ur every move, not enough bloody freedom to go out whenever and whereever u choose. hmmm is every1 out there who is unemployed scared that untill we go2 uni or tafe etc we still might be unemployed......ohhhh that thought really scares me.

hornet

Hey guys sup

Worst job.... ummm..... maccas :) I dont work there (need.... job....... now), but a mate of mine does. Honestly I dont know how he can make that disgusting crap (he tells me ALL about it - thanks man), and eat it. I just ignore him and eat it cuz it takes ok.... yet I know its just utter crap. This is a case where ignorance is bliss I reckon :)

Originally posted by im jess
i work at the pizza hut call centre
Really? hmm thats interesting. I am trying to get a job there (basically i have to get a job in phone based stuff like that due to medical reasons :( so i figured i'd give pizza hut call centre a shot). can u give me any advise on getting a job there? i tried their online apply thing yet they dont reply at all (tried twice, its been 2-3 weeks now and they dont do anything). any ideas? i dont think i'd mind the job.... i use the phone a heap and deal with bloody annoying people anyhow, so i guess i'd be used to it in that regard :) cheers jess

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)