Who has ASTHSMA? will i have it till the day i die? (1 Viewer)

DanteEX

HSC
I use to have Asthsma growing up with that giant clear bowl-like contraption you click onto the enhaler, I grew out of it though...

Now I smoke because I find new ironic ways to take my life for granted.

Izzay

Wassup MTV
HSC
N/A
i had asthma as a child, dont have it anymore though or at least, havent shown any symptoms for many years.

exiting

HSC
Eh, I've got it through my parents but I also live in the City, freaking hate it. It being, the whole polluted environment.

aussie-boy

HSC
One of the most popular theories on how asthma develops is the "hygiene hypothesis," which suggests that the disease is a result of too much cleanliness when you're a kid not allowing your immune system to develop properly.

This is why western countries with much higher standards of cleanliness exhibit much higher rates of asthma.

samthebear

HSC
uh it depends on the individual i think - my brother had asthsma as a kid but he hasnt gotten an attack for ages. the last major one was back when he was in year 10 i think. Hes 20 now. apart from that attack in year 10 he hasnt gotten any since about year 6.

I guess it might go away for a bit but its always good to remember that you still 'have' asthsma so you dont put yourself at risk by doing anything that might aggrevate the condition. Check with your doctor too, to check out the cause of your asthsma.

iNerd

Banned
HSC
had it
lost it
got it
hate it
lost it

and now i don't have it
again
for like 3 years or so?

i guess it's always there
it's just how bad your symptoms are?
i dunno

Uncle

Banned
HSC
people hear me cought they either think i have swine flu, asthma or a smoker that will grab them with my long phallus or tongque. what you people thinking?

ChampagneRednut

HSC
i find the fitter i am the less affected i am by asthma, it also gets worse as the weather gets colder, during summer im not affected by it, at the end of the sporting season when im at my fittest im unaffected by it either, so try to get as fit as you can and see if that helps :)

pman

Banned
HSC
If the asthma doesn't go away in the first couple of years of your life, odds are you'll never get rid of it, and if your old enough to be on the net without parental supervision (which logically you are) you will live with asthma for the rest of your life (unless they find a cure)

cutemouse

Account Closed
HSC
N/A
I heard that people who have asthma have difficulties breathing out (not breathing in)... Sounds really painful :(

asb_92

HSC
lol ive had asthma since i was 7 but it kinda dies out and comes back every now and then.. usually depends on weather and stuff

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)