Who Has Had Their Trials? (1 Viewer)

BekkieBikkie

HSC
All schools have a set date to do the trials by. After that they are no longer allowed to set assignments that weigh anything. If you read the syllabus in most subjects it's easy. And if you got a booklet from your school when all the dates for things are for each subject it should say what counts and what doesn't. Because I know in my Ancient History exam only the Society and the Historical Period account for anything.
I do trials in week three. Nerves only bother you if you let them. Think positive, study and you'll do fine. Stress after the exam ;)

xclusv2bhung

sexier than neha x10000
HSC
Re: Trial Results.

lol mine aren`t until 2 weeks.
Quite a few people have finished though xD

HSC

Is it difficult knowing that there are quite a few people who have already finished their trials and can put so much of their energies towards the actual HSC, while you're in the same position time wise, but still have trials to go?

I'm not sure what or how I'd feel, but still, what does everyone else think?

TDjie

♥ Hello ♥
HSC

babikakez said:
Is it difficult knowing that there are quite a few people who have already finished their trials and can put so much of their energies towards the actual HSC, while you're in the same position time wise, but still have trials to go?

I'm not sure what or how I'd feel, but still, what does everyone else think?
The last two weeks of last term was when I sat my trials and I was as stressed out as anyone who is doing their trials is now. The trials were all I could think about ontop of assessments and the pressures of my major work. Pulling it back earlier is equally as tough especially since alot of people who had early trials had significant proportions taken out of their exam papers, for example, I haven't yet done Options for Biology, or Mod C for Advanced. This term is for that as well as study and majors, not purely a HSC home run waiting to happen.

Last edited:

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
BekkieBikkie said:
All schools have a set date to do the trials by. After that they are no longer allowed to set assignments that weigh anything.
I had assessments that had weighting after the trials. Well I know of at least one, an english essay to finish off our last module so that's not entirely true.

kloudsurfer

HSC
BekkieBikkie said:
All schools have a set date to do the trials by. After that they are no longer allowed to set assignments that weigh anything. If you read the syllabus in most subjects it's easy. And if you got a booklet from your school when all the dates for things are for each subject it should say what counts and what doesn't. Because I know in my Ancient History exam only the Society and the Historical Period account for anything.
I do trials in week three. Nerves only bother you if you let them. Think positive, study and you'll do fine. Stress after the exam ;)
Uh, yes they are allowed to do assessments after trials.

There is not (the other) BoS rule that says that.

My school had trials at the end of last term and we have assessments at the end of this term...

Redbeard

HSC
There are advantages and disadvantages of having the trials early. The main advantage is that there are no interruptions for us this term, though we still have one more assessment period to do, and we have to finish off the last topic. Also many people in my school stuffed up their trials, so we have plenty of time to correct these mistakes.
There is also the disadvantage (at my school at least) that we didn't do 1/2 yearly exams. Therefore we missed out on this vital practise. Our trials also didn't have all of the topics in it, which has meant that our last assessment has had to increase in value.
I don't think it really matters when you have the trials as both times have their advantages and disadvantages. It just depends on how you use these trials in your approach to the hsc.
Anyway good luck to those who haven't had their trials yet.

rounder64

HSC
Yeah i am in the middle of my trials. in fact i have english paper2 in 3hours!!!freaking

Ahmed A

[JLS.MCH]
HSC
obviouslyt everyone doing the hsc u retard !
LMAOOO!!!
but btw... he clearly states who has HAD their trials
as in who has completed them.... :read:

mad-triste

HSC
last one tomorrow! Music 2 performance and music ext. musicology final assessment.

...then, of course, art next week.

& extension 2 english the week after.

and music composition the week -

oh, forget it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)