Who has said "I LOVE YOU"? (1 Viewer)

HSC
Hey guys!

this is my first post! i actually just signed up about 5mins ago! haha because there are so many more interesting things to do than sleep at 1am in the morning!

Anyway!....Got a prob in the love department. I recently just started going out with my bf about 2 weeks ago. I had known him for about 3/4 months before i had said yes.

So he is a nice guy and everything but i was a little taken aback and freaked out when he said 'i love you' on the night i said yes to dating him.......um......my response could of been better. (i laughed and said 'BULLSHIT, you're just saying that coz u wanna get in my pants.....*more laughs*)

*embarrassed*

i said sorry to him after i realised he wasn't laughin as well. And i just told him it was very sweet of him to say that. I really don't feel that way about him yet. So anyway, he has known me for a while, but seriously speaking, it's way too soon to say somethin like that and mean it right?

So, couples out there.... have you said "I love you'? And how long did it take to say it? Want to hear all stories hehe

arooshika...

HSC
Copacabana NYC said:
Hey guys!

this is my first post! i actually just signed up about 5mins ago! haha because there are so many more interesting things to do than sleep at 1am in the morning!

Anyway!....Got a prob in the love department. I recently just started going out with my bf about 2 weeks ago. I had known him for about 3/4 months before i had said yes.

So he is a nice guy and everything but i was a little taken aback and freaked out when he said 'i love you' on the night i said yes to dating him.......um......my response could of been better. (i laughed and said 'BULLSHIT, you're just saying that coz u wanna get in my pants.....*more laughs*)

*embarrassed*

i said sorry to him after i realised he wasn't laughin as well. And i just told him it was very sweet of him to say that. I really don't feel that way about him yet. So anyway, he has known me for a while, but seriously speaking, it's way too soon to say somethin like that and mean it right?

So, couples out there.... have you said "I love you'? And how long did it take to say it? Want to hear all stories hehe
well my ex and i told each other the next day

bscienceboi

HSC
N/A
Saying I Love You so soon is creepy and immature in a way.

If its true that men have a split moment where they think of absolutely nothing when they ejaculate, then apparently thats the best time for a woman to ask if their partner loves them.

HSC
bscienceboi said:

If its true that men have a split moment where they think of absolutely nothing when they ejaculate, then apparently thats the best time for a woman to ask if their partner loves them.
well i don't really want to know if he 'loves' me. I think its way too soon. But what about you, have you said it?

zeek

HSC
bscienceboi said:

hahahahhaha mate, the best i've seen on L&R

Otherwise, no i haven't said i love you yet :(

bscienceboi

HSC
N/A
Copacabana NYC said:
well i don't really want to know if he 'loves' me. I think its way too soon. But what about you, have you said it?
Nope. But I've never been on a date :rolleyes:

HSC
r3v3ng3 said:
Otherwise, no i haven't said i love you yet :(

i havent said it either. Join the club.

Aren't we supposed to feel all 'gooey' inside when we 'love' someone?....or is that just a cliche?

bscienceboi

HSC
N/A
Copacabana NYC said:

Aren't we supposed to feel all 'gooey' inside when we 'love' someone?....or is that just a cliche?
Maybe not "gooey", but warm and fuzzy :D

bscienceboi

HSC
N/A
Hahaha. No dates whatsoever.

Just havent really found anyone that I've particularly liked or wanted to know better.

repz

HSC
i said it after 6-7months , she just started saying it now 11mth this month, known her for 2 years prior to dating.
if a girl told me she loved me so soon, i dont think i would be freaked out, i would probably be like "who doesn't, its me your talking to and laugh" for a guy i guess its alright but if your a girl and some attached dude says it then yeh its pretty scary.

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
Copacabana NYC said:

You have obviously never loved anybody.

bscienceboi

HSC
N/A
Yeah I would give it a few months before I say it (regardless of how well the relationship is going). But i would probably hold back a bit and wait til she says it first.

lil_dudette said:
oohh poor u : ( (no sarcasm involved)
Meh. :(

zeek

HSC
bscienceboi said:
Nope. But I've never been on a date
...same here.....but thats probably coz i never asked anyone :p

Copacabana NYC said:
haha don't think so. i wouldn't no anyways, im not that good in expressing emotions :p

bscienceboi

HSC
N/A
r3v3ng3 said:
...same here.....but thats probably coz i never asked anyone :p
Neither have I. There was one female that I had some interesting talks with and we got along great but she seems hesitant to talk anymore and we hardly see each other.

Most girls at Macquarie are surprisingly immature (in the science department) and the mature students tend to be arrogant . :rolleyes:

HSC
Deus said:
You have obviously never loved anybody.
Gosh no way.....

wait, i love my family? but i dont feel 'warm and fussy' haha.

oh and i love my dog!

but no, not a boy. still think im a little to immature to love someone, even though im almost an adult....18 in 2 months..PARTAY AT MINE!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)