• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Who has said "I LOVE YOU"? (1 Viewer)

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
enoch said:
how does a primary skool drop out type?
I have never met one, but I imagine they would spell the way you do. :)

I would also imagine them to contrive the same groundless arguments and misinformed assumptions that fill your last 10 posts.

Alimoe_KG

HSC
Oh pinkish, you're using the "c" word quite effortlessly these days i see! :D

bernz

Hungry. Feed me.
HSC
Dreamerish*~ said:
No exaggeration, there is one girl who fits your description. One.
Who is it? All I can think of is she-who-must-not-be-named, who left for a certain private school in year 10, and she's not in our grade anymore.

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
Airness said:
Oh pinkish, you're using the "c" word quite effortlessly these days i see! :D
Everytime I speak it I think of you. :p

Haha, her name starts with a "C" and ends with an "E". I think she's cute, but she's very, very fob.

Alimoe_KG

HSC
well i guess. Although she did get full marks in our first economics assessment, which was a speech. =/ She was belting it out with gusto.

Enoch

ur a closet enoch-sexual!
HSC
Dreamerish*~ said:
I have never met one, but I imagine they would spell the way you do. :)

I would also imagine them to contrive the same groundless arguments and misinformed assumptions that fill your last 10 posts.

ohhh the irony

bernz

Hungry. Feed me.
HSC
Dreamerish*~ said:
Haha, her name starts with a "C" and ends with an "E". I think she's cute, but she's very, very fob.
She IS cute! Hehe, she sits next to me in English, and her lost-ness and fob-ness makes her adorable!! And she has an excuse to be fob, and a good one, at that.

I can't believe I didn't think of her...

Lhyviathan

2/cos C
HSC
bernz said:
She IS cute! Hehe, she sits next to me in English, and her lost-ness and fob-ness makes her adorable!! And she has an excuse to be fob, and a good one, at that.

I can't believe I didn't think of her...
Is her name... Christine?

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
I cant believe im defending Fort St....

Mate you go to fucking Kings, you're one of the last people to be insulting anyone dressed in that get-up.

KYKYJ

HSC
hmm. ..

well i think that saying "i love you" is sumthing you have 2 grow to do because as the common cliche says ~You have to grow into love because if u just fall into it you can just as easily fall out of it~ so i've sed i love you to my girl. . yup she's the first one i've ever said it 2 so it was pretty special. . . (man i feel like such a pansy rite now lol) but yea. .
There are sum guys who say it to get sex
There are sum girls who give sex to get guys to say it
i haven't had sex yet and don't plan 2 until i'm married and so sayin i love you mean "i'l wait for you" in my mind. . but then again my mind is a pretty crazy place. . .

sparkl3z

HSC
N/A
lol. y do u feel like a pansy? what's it with guys and being macho these days, jeez....soften up people, where is the love???? :D

KYKYJ

HSC
well you see . . .

i have no problem expressin how i feel its just that its usually 2 girls and neva infront of guy. . theres a whole lot of love to show lol mostly in my love handles. . .but anyway. . .yea. . .i think ppl are over the whole SNAG (sensitve new age guy) thing. . .

Nemisis

HSC
N/A
I think they are some pretty special words and should only be saved for the right person. In my mind, I have found the right person, and still rarely say it.

I believe that one day it will just happen, when I splurt it out naturally and mean it with everything I can give her.

I think there are too many people out there who meet someone and two days later are saying "OMG I LOVE YOU SOOO MUCH".

I just think that is stupid, personally. Each situations different, so its just my opinion.

santaslayer

HSC
Not all guys say certain things with ulterior intentions. Some girls think too much of themselves. There are guys out there that love you for the person you are. They DO need to be somewhat sexually attracted to you, but if they didn't really love you, it would be much easier for them to say it (i <3 you) to someone who was ACTUALLY good looking than other particular girls who are, in most guy's opinion, dead set dog ugly.

sweetcherry

HSC
Uni Grad
I have - to my current boyfriend.

I went out with this guy back in Year 11 - he was saying "i love you" all the time, and I just always smiled and said thanks coz I didn't know what else to say.

Then I was with a dude for about 8 months - he kept on saying "i love you" ... I dont recall saying it back to him, but it turns out he wanted to get into my pants. he got into my pants after all grrr... i was so naive at the time.

With my current boyfriend... we both said "i love you" after about a month of going out coz we both fancied each other for 6 months before getting together. I'm still with him to this day - two years on Thursday ^_^

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)