Who hasn't studied 4 da HSC at all or only a little? (1 Viewer)

Norcinu

Charliezard
HSC
I wasted the whole 2 weeks on Business Studies.:( Now I've only got less than 1 day to revise for English.
D: I wasted the whole two weeks on english and now have a few days between for the rest of my subjects.

james199109

HSC
Ok our ckul only had 2 weeks which was da holz 2 study coz we just had our Trials like 2 weeks before then graduation....

during da holz most people at our ckul didn't study coz we just had our Trials...is there anyone who hasn't studied 4 da HSC coz they're not motivated or ur just gonna study a few days before?
Looking at that spelling its probably safe to assume only god can help you now.

Zozaline

HSC
I never study. Cramming works for me, plus I'm pulling some pretty great rankings.

It's what, three weeks now? less for others, but pretty sure my brain's given up. All I want to do is fuck up some hostiles on gears of war2.

fuck it

The Land Of Procrastinating.. Which is in the same
HSC
ahahaha guess I'm da only one!! I've started studying 4 my 1st exam-Business Studies :(
You aren't the only one. I have only just 'officially' started today/right now.. I just went to get a coffee. Back to belonging I go...

FML, But I guess I can't complain I brought it all on myself. I know I can do it. I excel when I cram- helps me remember stuff better and I work best under pressure. Motivation comes so hard to me.

Anyway, I'm off. Good luck everyone! :]

themerald

HSC
oh no way... i wrote about transformers in my essay.. damn those robots in disguise :cool:
hahahaha you used transformers too? I used it for belonging but how did you get it to work with Hamlet???

yeah i pretty much only just started studying. And i got the flu last week so i pity my poor fellow classmates who will be forced to sit with me and my snot on wednesday.:eek:

TateDimech21

HSC
hahahaha you used transformers too? I used it for belonging but how did you get it to work with Hamlet???

yeah i pretty much only just started studying. And i got the flu last week so i pity my poor fellow classmates who will be forced to sit with me and my snot on wednesday.:eek:
???? please tell me you were joking

and OP your a RE-TARD as the guy with beard on hangover would say 'ckulz' if thats how you spelt it man c'mon your in year 12!

TheTed09

HSC
Also, I don't like what the poor grammar and spelling of the OP's comments implies about people who do not think the HSC is the biggest event in their life.
I agree, but I dont always write so formally. Do you try to write like that or does it come naturally? (If it comes naturally it is gonna make me feel worse)
:(

HSC
Ok our ckul only had 2 weeks which was da holz 2 study coz we just had our Trials like 2 weeks before then graduation....

during da holz most people at our ckul didn't study coz we just had our Trials...is there anyone who hasn't studied 4 da HSC coz they're not motivated or ur just gonna study a few days before?
So did mine - I still studied. Its good because although you're exhausted by the end, you don't lose momentum.

luv2luvurmama

HSC

You... Dumb Stupid Fuck.

TheTed09

HSC
lol i feel sorry for the markers... i hope OP doesnt always write like that. but its really not so hard to write normally, if not perfectly

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad
*facepalms

Studying for English and Maths. But cramming works better for me in Physics and Chemistry.

TannouB

HSC
Lewl I lyk ckul too, i fend et viry funz.

study hard lyk me! immma get 79 en english and beet my frandz and com first in ckul

raniaaa

:)
HSC
you don't know what a ckul is?!
omg which rock do you live under?

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
i thought it was something to do with calvin klein when i first read it haha

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)