Who hasn't studied 4 da HSC at all or only a little? (1 Viewer)

suliana

HSC
Ok our ckul only had 2 weeks which was da holz 2 study coz we just had our Trials like 2 weeks before then graduation....

during da holz most people at our ckul didn't study coz we just had our Trials...is there anyone who hasn't studied 4 da HSC coz they're not motivated or ur just gonna study a few days before?

TaraBella

HSC
Well... it is already a few days before.
I'd get studying if I were you.

suliana

HSC
ahahaha guess I'm da only one!! I've started studying 4 my 1st exam-Business Studies :(

kfnmpah

HSC
I haven't done a huge amount of study, I've done small amounts of quality revision. Even if it's just 30 minutes of reading notes a day for each subject and a couple of past paper questions.

Also, I don't like what the poor grammar and spelling of the OP's comments implies about people who do not think the HSC is the biggest event in their life.
Just because we don't spend hours a day studying, doesn't mean we have to be the skid marks on the underpants of the English language.

Clifford

HSC
I haven't done a huge amount of study, I've done small amounts of quality revision. Even if it's just 30 minutes of reading notes a day for each subject and a couple of past paper questions.

Also, I don't like what the poor grammar and spelling of the OP's comments implies about people who do not think the HSC is the biggest event in their life.
Just because we don't spend hours a day studying, doesn't mean we have to be the skid marks on the underpants of the English language.
I think the english language freeballs... look at the word 'flabbergasted' - you can just tell it doesn't wear underpants...

(relevant posts are for squares)

kfnmpah

HSC
I think the english language freeballs... look at the word 'flabbergasted' - you can just tell it doesn't wear underpants...

(relevant posts are for squares)
I lolled.

If by some chance I snap before either one of the English exams (which is unlikely given the extent to which I care about English) I will just write this in my essay. You have my word.

I might also sub in 'commando' somewhere...

Rainie

HSC
It's a giant scary toilet boogeymonster that comes out to bite your butt at school after 13 years of schooling :eek:

HSC
Uni Grad
I've done not much study, not really enough to say I have. No one else is motivated and if they're all playin cod4 I can't bring myself to study rather than play...

Aplus

HSC
N/A
How does ckul even sound remotely like school? At least make it sound like school when abbreviating. You could have written sckul which is bad enough and I don't approve of it either. Is it that much of a hassle to actually type properly? It won't take you that much longer...

Fortify

♪웨딩드레스
HSC
How does ckul even sound remotely like school? At least make it sound like school when abbreviating. You could have written sckul which is bad enough and I don't approve of it either. Is it that much of a hassle to actually type properly? It won't take you that much longer...
lolol

Top Secret

HSC
How long did it take you to write that?

What I mean is, don't waste your time on these people.

red-butterfly

HSC
I haven't been studying as much as I'd hoped for.... sure I have business tomorrow... I don't think know enough .... I've studied for english ! but that's about it

phoebeee

HSC
I haven't been studying as much as I'd hoped for.... sure I have business tomorrow... I don't think know enough .... I've studied for english ! but that's about it
I'm the opposite! Spent all week in Business, I hate English. But all I have to do is write this dumb practice essay on belonging tomorrow afternoon, and then alll thursday I will do Hamlet/Transformers or bladerunner whatever/Ted Hughes.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)