Who hasn't studied 4 da HSC at all or only a little? (1 Viewer)

boxhunter91

HSC
*facepalms

Studying for English and Maths. But cramming works better for me in Physics and Chemistry.
Completely agree. But ive studied Physics and Chem hard out over the holidays. I'll slam some more the weekend before.

noturningback

HSC
about 7-8 hours a day since school finished.
9 hours today
Still don't know how I could feel fully prepared for English :/

italianraven

HSC
Ok our ckul only had 2 weeks which was da holz 2 study coz we just had our Trials like 2 weeks before then graduation....

during da holz most people at our ckul didn't study coz we just had our Trials...is there anyone who hasn't studied 4 da HSC coz they're not motivated or ur just gonna study a few days before?

Judging by your use of language, a million years worth of study will not help you.

FILO-CHIKA

HSC
to InaudibleMelody, i know.. i should be congratulated on that first post

i have been baptised.. any more sarcastic remarks? :)

I Study Hard

HSC
OMG OP is from Ingleburn, do you go to IHS OP?
My cousins and my sister go there ;D
Also, your spelling is atrocious, if i want to type like that i have to go back and edit out all the correct spellings. Sad. But true =(

Wehrmacht

HSC
Well, i've been for the past few weeks doing every subject BUT english and ive left it kinda till sunday and today (Monday).. so i've got 1 more day to study the Belonging shiz, god... if anyone had decent notes on Romulus my Father it would be appreciated so much, can't seem to find anything worth looking at anywhere online, or in BOS resources :(, anways GL to you all, back to study and then an episode of Gossip Girl as my Shame show/reward :p

yepfuckingsweet

HSC
hahaha who cares.. you were smart enough to figure out it meant school and the purpose of writing her message was to communicate yes?

-may-cat-

Tired Member
HSC
My exams were really spread out (like, a week between each, bar english papers 1 & 2) so i just crammed like hell for each of the exams in the preceding week and i still went alright. The point is that all hope is not lost if you have only started studying recently and plan to cram, though the very highest marks are most likely (but not necessarily) out of reach.

Last edited:

untouchablecuz

HSC
got 5 days before chem, planning to go realllllllllllly hard; clueless on the option topic :S

untouchablecuz

HSC
we do?

i have MX1 and MX2 the tuesday and wednesday after eng paper 2

although i wont study for them much, so yer ill probably have heaps more time for chem

awesome

raniaaa

:)
HSC
but can you cram hard? :eek:

i gotta cram heaps for physics and chem... and legal...and .. all my subjects basically =.=

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)