Who have higher standards: Men or Women? (1 Viewer)

Buttigieg

Elite Member
HSC
HalcyonSky said:
do yous both have some sort of hormone deficiency or are you just brainwashed by religion?

a likely scenario in this situation is that you's break up in a year or two, and you regret for the rest of your life that you didnt even try to lose your virginity to this wonderful girl
um..another very likely scenario is that we stay together, and get married, and never regret our decision, and live a wonderful life together!

HalcyonSky

HSC
Buttigieg said:
um..another very likely scenario is that we stay together, and get married, and never regret our decision, and live a wonderful life together!
lol @ high school love

if you're so certain yous will stay together and get married why not just have sex now? what difference does it make?

Buttigieg

Elite Member
HSC
HalcyonSky said:
lol @ high school love

if you're so certain yous will stay together and get married why not just have sex now? what difference does it make?
well, there still is a chance that we wont, im pretty certain that we will, but i'd rather wait, so not to regret anything.

HSC
Buttigieg said:
well, there still is a chance that we wont, im pretty certain that we will, but i'd rather wait, so not to regret anything.
wouldnt you rather lose your virginity while youre still young and idealistic?

Buttigieg

Elite Member
HSC
scaredytiger said:
wouldnt you rather lose your virginity while youre still young and idealistic?
um...what, idealistic about sex?
also, wouldnt i still be "young" and idealistic in my early to mid 20s? and no, i wouldnt, id rather wait.

gigglinJess

Broken Inside
HSC
Honestly, I think it depends on the person.

Generally, yeah I would say that girls have higher standards.

BUT I know guys that have high standards.... and girls that have LOW standards.

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
Your chick is getting her satisfaction from some tradey from parramatta while laughing at you behind your back.

Buttigieg

Elite Member
HSC
Pacchiru said:
um.. stfu.
take it easy...whats up ure ass

Riet said:
Your chick is getting her satisfaction from some tradey from parramatta while laughing at you behind your back.
do u even hv a girlfriend, or been in a long term relationship...why are you even bothered making up crap. Get a life, and stop trying to ruin others!

kokodamonkey

HSC
HalcyonSky said:
do yous both have some sort of hormone deficiency or are you just brainwashed by religion?

a likely scenario in this situation is that you's break up in a year or two, and you regret for the rest of your life that you didnt even try to lose your virginity to this wonderful girl
there is more important things in life than sex.

crossover

HSC
Oh my god.. srsly will u guys just respect his decision and stop trying to force what u believe on him.
If he has enough self control not to have sex straight away and save himself for this girl, then he must think shes amazing and he deserves ur respect. Saving yourself isnt something to be ashamed of. And no im not saying giving in is.
Everyone has different beliefs about different things and people should just learn to respect them.
I get so frustrated at people who go off at everyone just because of their beliefs, "Your saving yourself! uv been brainwashed by religion etcc".. srsly just stfu.

Eclipse008

HSC
N/A
kokodamonkey said:
there is more important things in life than sex.
No there isn't.

If your mummy and daddy didn't have sex, you wouldn't be alive - hence there is no more important thing than sex.

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
crossover said:
Oh my god.. srsly will u guys just respect his decision and stop trying to force what u believe on him.
If he has enough self control not to have sex straight away and save himself for this girl, then he must think shes amazing and he deserves ur respect. Saving yourself isnt something to be ashamed of. And no im not saying giving in is.
Everyone has different beliefs about different things and people should just learn to respect them.
I get so frustrated at people who go off at everyone just because of their beliefs, "Your saving yourself! uv been brainwashed by religion etcc".. srsly just stfu.
1. This thread wasn't about that, and there are plenty of others already.
2. How does it take self control not to have sex?
3. ???
4. Profit.

crossover

HSC
Riet said:
1. This thread wasn't about that, and there are plenty of others already.
2. How does it take self control not to have sex?
3. ???
4. Profit.
1. Whether or not it was, i was reading it and it seems to have changed to an attack on his belief instead of sticking to the topic.
2. It does, its having power over your own desires and impulses, which is the definition of self control.
3. ... just for the sake of having a number 3?
4. ? what do u mean profit?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)