Who have higher standards: Men or Women? (1 Viewer)

Buttigieg

Elite Member
HSC
scaredytiger said:
saving yourself for marriage is a shitty concept.
ASNSWR127 said:
Only if they are eunuch's

you do realise that girls like sex to?

'Saving yourself' (thus being shit in bed) will not do you any favors in the future..
i dont see why saving yourself is a shitty concept. Just because you're saving sex for marriage doesn't mean you are never going to have it, it just means you aren't going to be having it now. It's like waiting until after dinner to have your desert or something (haha, stupid analogy but think about it). It's going to be sex either way, before or after marriage, so what's the hurt in waiting and having it be even more special?

While this may seem very cliche, it is a completely valid reason to wait until marriage. Why should just anyone be able to have sex with you? It's a selfish way to look at it but it's true - does every person you go out with deserve you?

sex isn't bad, you know. is just deserves a lot more respect, that's all. It's supposed to be a wonderful, incredible thing between two people who love each other. But saving it for someone special is valuing what you are giving the other person, and in turn, yourself.

Also, you dont have to worry about STD (i know your partner can have them, but it is a very less likley chance. You dont have to worry about getting a girl pregnant, its one less thing to worry about in a relationship (ie, is the girl only after sex..

there a more reasons why to abstain from sex....but i cbb

Buttigieg

Elite Member
HSC
ASNSWR127 said:
So you are a eunuch???
no im not

Animals said:
Wow. Just wow. 1.5 years and absolutely nothing. You do know that you and your 'girlfriend' are nothing more than good friends right? I mean, it's the sex that differentiates a pair of people from being good friends and being in a relationship.
wat, so you smooch each one of your friends that are female?

Last edited:

tommykins

i am number -e^i*pi
HSC
回复: Re: Who have higher standards: Men or Women?

i dont really care what you do, but the fact you called us 'animals' for liking sex was just ignorant of you.

Buttigieg

Elite Member
HSC
Re: 回复: Re: Who have higher standards: Men or Women?

tommykins said:
i dont really care what you do, but the fact you called us 'animals' for liking sex was just ignorant of you.
ok i was wrong in saying that. Im SORRY. It jst that i was trying to emphasis the point that not all guys are after sex. sorry if i offended you

Animals

Banned
HSC

Buttigieg said:
ok i was wrong in saying that. Im SORRY. It jst that i was trying to emphasis the point that not all guys are after sex. sorry if i offended you
But all guys are after sex.

And the cycle starts again. :rolleyes:

u-borat

Banned
HSC

tis lol that tommykins is taking the high moral ground here. :rofl:

HSC
Buttigieg said:
i dont see why saving yourself is a shitty concept. Just because you're saving sex for marriage doesn't mean you are never going to have it, it just means you aren't going to be having it now. It's like waiting until after dinner to have your desert or something (haha, stupid analogy but think about it). It's going to be sex either way, before or after marriage, so what's the hurt in waiting and having it be even more special?

While this may seem very cliche, it is a completely valid reason to wait until marriage. Why should just anyone be able to have sex with you? It's a selfish way to look at it but it's true - does every person you go out with deserve you?

sex isn't bad, you know. is just deserves a lot more respect, that's all. It's supposed to be a wonderful, incredible thing between two people who love each other. But saving it for someone special is valuing what you are giving the other person, and in turn, yourself.

Also, you dont have to worry about STD (i know your partner can have them, but it is a very less likley chance. You dont have to worry about getting a girl pregnant, its one less thing to worry about in a relationship (ie, is the girl only after sex..

there a more reasons why to abstain from sex....but i cbb
lol. how can you respect sex, if youve never experienced it?

if the person you are with is special enough to be with for 1.5 years, arent they special enough to share that with? how is that respecting you, them, or sex?

tommykins

i am number -e^i*pi
HSC
回复: Re: Who have higher standards: Men or Women?

u-borat said:
tis lol that tommykins is taking the high moral ground here. :rofl:
LOOOOOOOOL:cool:

Nah i really do believe that though.

i dislike the doublestandards associated with sex, how girls are viewed as 'sluts' if they sleep around but its okay for guys.

Buttigieg

Elite Member
HSC
scaredytiger said:

if the person you are with is special enough to be with for 1.5 years, arent they special enough to share that with? how is that respecting you, them, or sex?
My Gf and i have mutually decided on this. if my gf loves me that much then she'll honestly respect my decision.

Along with a respect for yourself there is also a respect for your future spouse. Having sex is putting yourself in the most intimate position possible with another human being. for instnace, for some ppl even the thought of their bf/gfhaving gone out with someone else is a hard thought, but knowing that they have shared this incredible experience with another person, having seen someone else in as intimate a situation as sex, can be so devastating. Knowing that someone else was there before you, or that you were in that position with someone else before your spouse, takes away from the "gift" you are giving them when you get married. Saving sex tells them that you had the will power and the desire to wait for them, that they were that important you saved yourself for them...

Buttigieg

Elite Member
HSC

tommykins said:
LOOOOOOOOL:cool:

Nah i really do believe that though.

i dislike the doublestandards associated with sex, how girls are viewed as 'sluts' if they sleep around but its okay for guys.
so wat are you saying, we shouldnt call girls who sleep around sluts, or we should call guys that sleep around something similar?

tommykins

i am number -e^i*pi
HSC
回复: Re: 回复: Re: Who have higher standards: Men or Women?

Buttigieg said:
so wat are you saying, we shouldnt call girls who sleep around sluts, or we should call guys that sleep around something similar?
i believe someone liking sex is no different from someone liking sport.

Buttigieg

Elite Member
HSC
Re: 回复: Re: 回复: Re: Who have higher standards: Men or Women?

tommykins said:
i believe someone liking sex is no different from someone liking sport.
lol, ok, fair call, and i agree with you on that one....why, we dont have the right to say somthing like that anyway

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
Re: 回复: Re: 回复: Re: Who have higher standards: Men or Women?

"sex isn't bad, you know. is just deserves a lot more respect, that's all. It's supposed to be a wonderful, incredible thing between two people who love each other. But saving it for someone special is valuing what you are giving the other person, and in turn, yourself."

Yeh, it is once you get the hang of it. First time will be lols and I laugh at you heartily. Also why is marriage the only indication of a relationship being special? It's sad to say that there are girls I've only gone out with for a couple of months who've shared something much more special with me than what you have, and I don't just mean sex.

As has been said, without any intimacy (no, kissing doesn't count), you don't really have a girlfriend. you have a female friend who you hang out with a lot.

Buttigieg

Elite Member
HSC
scaredytiger said:

Ok, if i hold sex in such high esteem, i would only give it to someone who is special to me....now, my girlfriend is special to me, but, how can she tell the difference between casual sex and the "in-love" sex. What would i do to show her I care so much for her that i gave her the ultimate expression of love, my body? What would be so special about it and me, and about me being with her if she found out that half the town had been with me(I'm speaking hypothetically). i would wait until marriage, ti'll the deal is sealed.

I know this is very random, but i jst thought id add it in even though it prob doesnt benefit my argument....but, in some countries in previous times, sex was marriage, whoever you had sex with was the person you got married to...lol, anyways, i jst thought that was interesting.....and no, i would not follow that personally

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC

Buttigieg said:
I don't judge women any more harsly than I do myself/other guys; it's only backwards fuckers like you who do that.

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
High standards.

*14 year old on T.V dancing slutty*

Guy 1: Would you hit that?
Guy 2: Come on... she's like 12...
Guy 1: But you'd hit that right?
Guy 2: Fuck yeah.

*Fat and ugly chick on T.V*

Guy 1: Would you hit that?
Guy 2: She's got alright tits, yeah?
Guy 1: Yeah. So you'd hit that?
Guy 2: *laughs* Yeah.

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
Buttigieg said:
Ok, if i hold sex in such high esteem, i would only give it to someone who is special to me....now, my girlfriend is special to me, but, how can she tell the difference between casual sex and the "in-love" sex.
If you/she can't tell that, you're a fucking moron. How do you tell the difference between when you and you're mates are pretend fighting and when someone is really trying to fight you?

Buttigieg

Elite Member
HSC

Riet said:
I don't judge women any more harsly than I do myself/other guys; it's only backwards fuckers like you who do that.
its only backwards f****** like me who judge? what the hell do you mean?

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC

Buttigieg said:
its only backwards f****** like me who judge? what the hell do you mean?
work it out sped.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)