Who here got nominated for art express? (1 Viewer)

Daemontreu

What.
HSC
N/A
Re: Me in too :)

Originally posted by Cyan_phoeniX
I did digital cubes, but it was under sculpture, because they are in a winerack. I knew that winerack would come in handy...
First of all: Congrats!
Second: Your work sounds interesting, but I don't quite understand what you mean. Digital cubes? Wine rack? :confused:

pip18

when will people be able to post pics... + i just recieved my letter for preselection. its like 3 days late, so dont give up hope!

Daemontreu

What.
HSC
N/A
I don't know when we'll be able to post stuff again. Not for a while I think. I mean, the HSC isn't over yet - so there's still lots of traffic on the site. Ah well, someday! :D

Edit: Er... but I can see my avatar!!!! Maybe we can now?

Last edited:

Daemontreu

What.
HSC
N/A
Yeah digital cubes and a wine rack :D

I made some digital pictures using a computer program (Unreal Editor for any1 that knows it, they use it to make the 3d world in the Unreal PC games series)

I then got ten cubes of wood about 9x9x9cm and stuck the images on. Then i brought a wine rack and hung them :D
They are capable of being spun. Duchamps kinetic art was kind of an influence. Anywayz i would show u a picture but its bigger than 1kb which is the max image size for these forums :/
Sounds interesting. Of course, I can't imagine what sort of wine rack you have (there would be no room to hang anything in if you used our sort of wineracks) but I get the idea! Oh wait, 9x9x9? Yeah.... I guess they would fit in our winerack too.

Sounds nifty. :D Are the pictures in colour?

Daemontreu

What.
HSC
N/A
Oh, I GET it now. :D:D:D Looks very cool. Although, I can imagine that if I were the one to make soemthing like that... I would get so distracted by spinning them, or finding the position that looks the best, that I would get NOTHING else done. :p

Is part of your concept (sorry for all these annoying questions, I'm just curious), the fact that people can move the cubes? Like spin them and stuff? I mean, of course, in a real gallery situation you probably wouldn't want the audience touching it...

Kiya

so depressing to see all these good works!! I am so jealous!

Farnarcle

BTW, Do i know u Farnarcle?
Yeah, I think so. I know your cousin Chris. I think we've played Nintendo together at some point. Lol.

gem_max

HSC
Gosh!

Really? Wow you must have a good class. I was the only person to get preselected in my entire district which made me feel both good AND bad.

jaNetix

HELL nO!!!!
no midnite job..i started in term 1
i made 12 paintings....some took up to 2 weeks to complete....so sorry...no rushed job here!!
i was well finished in advance....first in my class done..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)