Who here's never had a gf/bf on valentine's day (1 Viewer)

shortie_689

HSC
I had to keep seein him cause he asked my BESTFRIEND OUT.... and she said yes... I didnt only throw them out I cut them up hahaha an give one rose cut up in a letter back to him only without a letter... I was only 13 an as u can tell it has had a very devastatin effect on me haha

oceanstar

HSC
shortie_689 said:
I had to keep seein him cause he asked my BESTFRIEND OUT.... and she said yes... I didnt only throw them out I cut them up hahaha an give one rose cut up in a letter back to him only without a letter... I was only 13 an as u can tell it has had a very devastatin effect on me haha
What an a**hole :angry: !!!!! Did you stop talking to your best friend? I would....

Skeeta

HSC
i think valentines day is more for telling someone ur crushing on them than for already existent couples

coz like if my boyfriend (of 4 years) gave me a flower said "i love you" i'l be like "duh"

but it would still be appreciated :)

flipsyde

Shutup!...that's why
HSC
Im 19, female, brunette, green eyes, sydney based....

lol jokes Im not desperate lol... I don't even think I like valentines day hahaha. One year I even forgot it was valentines day muhahaha

Mitchimus

HSC
I think you are wrong sorry to say. I think St Valentines Day is for anyone and everyone who have something to say to someone special in their minds. Whether it be your crush, or your long-term partner makes no difference. All that is and should be different is the gift...it can be something huge and expensive, something very materialistic like a diamond ring, or something so simple and meaningful such as a trip to a special, beautiful place such as a hidden waterfall or something. All that matters is that the person who is receiving the gift knows why it is being given, and appreciates that for what its worth, nothing more, nothing less.

But honestly, I still think it is a major vantage point in getting the attention of your crush...you have a point, but I think it is wrong in the context and words you put it in.

alby

cool duckie
HSC
Mitchimus said:
I think you are wrong sorry to say. I think St Valentines Day is for anyone and everyone who have something to say to someone special in their minds. Whether it be your crush, or your long-term partner makes no difference. All that is and should be different is the gift...it can be something huge and expensive, something very materialistic like a diamond ring, or something so simple and meaningful such as a trip to a special, beautiful place such as a hidden waterfall or something. All that matters is that the person who is receiving the gift knows why it is being given, and appreciates that for what its worth, nothing more, nothing less.

But honestly, I still think it is a major vantage point in getting the attention of your crush...you have a point, but I think it is wrong in the context and words you put it in.
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww....what a romantic troll you are!
JaredR said:
Shouldn't every day be Valentines Day?
yes, but then we'd all be poor as shit

HSC
N/A
Valentines day has become just another capitalist driven monster (like easter etc). Now I sound like a bitter loner.

Hi to you, sweetbumcheeks
. Thanks for cheering me up.

azzie

so delicious...
HSC
alby said:
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww....what a romantic troll you are! yes, but then we'd all be poor as shit
think of it this way- we'd also have lots of chocolate, flowers, nice dinners out and sex. its not really that bad! Jared for president!

stazi

Nightman
HSC
The_Apprentice said:
Valentines day has become just another capitalist driven monster (like easter etc). Now I sound like a bitter loner.

Hi to you, sweetbumcheeks
. Thanks for cheering me up.
As a marketer, you should <3 V-day

p.s. wanna be my e-valentine :eek:

alby

cool duckie
HSC
azzie said:
think of it this way- we'd also have lots of chocolate, flowers, nice dinners out and sex. its not really that bad! Jared for president!
yeah, we'd be fat, papmered (ok, so maybe not THAT terrible) girlies, with broke partners and probably wont be able to walk anymore (the sex better be bloody good though!)

HSC
N/A
As a marketer, you should <3 V-day

p.s. wanna be my e-valentine :eek:
Yes Sir. As a marketer I love Valentine's Day. Playing upon people's insecurities and pressure to conform to what the media (our ally) mould's their perception of relationship etiquette is what we owe our jobs to.

I would love to be your e-valentine <3

HSC
I haven't ever had a lover on Valentine's Day, but I shall have the greatest one ever ever ever ever this year. One day of all you shall too! And only of a mildly inferior quality.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)