Who here's never had a gf/bf on valentine's day (1 Viewer)

MzbLaZeIT

im am teh seks.
HSC
looks like im saving myself a few dollars this valentines day
got dumped by my boyfriend about 15 minutes ago.
tight ass fuck probably didnt want to buy me a present.

wanton-wonton

HSC
Argonaut said:
I've never had a girlfriend either.

And y'know what? I just plain don't care.
Your attitude that "I've never had a girlfriend and does not make me any shitter than guys who had/has a girlfriend" is a bit annoying.

You've never had a girlfriend. Period. Don't say "I just plain don't care" like you're trying to defend yourself. No one is accusing you of anything.

MzbLaZeIT said:
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Anyway, as for the post, I got this valentines card in year 9 and I thought the girl liked me, so I liked her back (I was young). Turned out the bitch was just playing with me.

Last edited:

vroom_vroom

the crip
HSC
Bolta said:
I've never had a girlfriend over valintines day. And to rub it in I will be working, most likely watching happy couples come in and drool over each other. Futher bringing back memories of my ex and thinking about her and her new 'boyfriend'.

I should start a thread on that sometime. When I have some time.
ill be your valentine any day :eek:

vroom_vroom

the crip
HSC
MzbLaZeIT said:
hmm so i guess youll be needing a new bf right?
call me ;)

Wolfowitz

, now also hated by Jews!
HSC
Skeeta said:
i think valentines day is more for telling someone ur crushing on them than for already existent couples

coz like if my boyfriend (of 4 years) gave me a flower said "i love you" i'l be like "duh"

but it would still be appreciated :)
I've never loved a girlfriend of mine but I'd still give them stuff. It just makes me feel good. I like the illusion that I *do* care about them.

vroom_vroom

the crip
HSC
Komaticom said:
You'll have to ask her yourself, but most likely not.
forget it then. i may be a cripple, but i'm definitely not disabled in the downstairs department ;)

superficiality

HSC
always seem to miss valentines day when i do date. either before or after vday. if that makes sense. i guess this year won't be any different.

xiao1985

HSC
N/A
Komaticom said:
Even more weird, I have the same real name as him, only he's exactly 14 months older, and my outlook is pretty much the same, minus the "stupid, yet i still do it, even when i am not in a relationship...." part.

edit: 50 bucks, I bet he even looks like me... *shudder*
LOL....

i am not in a relationship... cept i keep spending any way....

show us a pic, and i'd be the judge.... =p

minushuman

tafe pride
HSC
superficiality said:
always seem to miss valentines day when i do date. either before or after vday. if that makes sense. i guess this year won't be any different.
You must be really ugly if guys keep breaking up with you. How horrible.

olchik

HSC
I don't have a bf now, so I will be alone on Valentine's Day as well:(

minushuman

tafe pride
HSC
politik said:
I had a Girlfriend for VD last year, but that relationship was a bit of a sham. It makes no difference for me. I would like someone cute and intelligent as a partner for once.
I'm both of those things! We should hook up, asl?

TalkinTaShadows

HSC
3 out of the 5 previous relationships broke up on or the day befor valentine's day..
Ouch.....

though the relationship im in now is goin quite well *i think, but im most zeirtain it is* so im hopefull about this year...& years to come *i think* lol

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
*raises hand*

*goes back to solitary*

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
politik said:
I had a Girlfriend for VD last year, but that relationship was a bit of a sham. It makes no difference for me. I would like someone cute and intelligent as a partner for once.
Your gf had VD?

Last edited:

arrested development
HSC
I've always been alone on V day, and I probably always will be. Boo hoo.

I used to get heaps of valentines cards when I was a young lass, but boys were annoying so I would cut up the cards and throw them in the bin - sometimes in front of their faces.

I'll probs just spend the 14th having some "alone time" with Donnie Darko. Sexerific.

Supra

secksy beast
HSC
I will also be alone...yet again...

It's my friend's birthday on the 14th...he's goin to be one lucky bastard when he finds a chick...

kido525

HSC
aww back in high school i remember people use to buy roses for people and the people in charge of the roses usually go to each class rooms giving them out and my mates usually played pranks on me buying one for me and made me to believe it was some chic it usually said " I LOVE U FROM ? ", that was the most embarassing thing ever even though i never had a gf on valentines day i was maybe that shy ass azn guy who never got involved too much about picking up chicks cause they were to hot to handle maybe not but that was my experience =/

Supra

secksy beast
HSC
fuck i feel like shit now...the girl ive liked all this time has now got a boyfriend...time to move on i guess

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)