Who here's never had a gf/bf on valentine's day (1 Viewer)

thewran

HSC
Ive never... but at least i don't have to worry about pleasing the g/f.

welshi

Clearly unemployed again.
HSC
never. hell, the only thing with a Y chromosome i've ever held onto for more than three weeks was my goldfish. but then george never so much as sent me a bouquet of long-stemmed pondweed on v-day either.

luckily this year i will be having a single-girl-fest - a mini-road trip to legoland (canberra) with a mate from college, the two of us staying with another mate there and invading ANU's o week parties. hurrah for long holidays! hurrah for single usyd interlopers loose on/in legoland! fuck valentine's day!

Collin

HSC
N/A
welshi said:
never. hell, the only thing with a Y chromosome i've ever held onto for more than three weeks was my goldfish. but then george never so much as sent me a bouquet of long-stemmed pondweed on v-day either.

luckily this year i will be having a single-girl-fest - a mini-road trip to legoland (canberra) with a mate from college, the two of us staying with another mate there and invading ANU's o week parties. hurrah for long holidays! hurrah for single usyd interlopers loose on/in legoland! fuck valentine's day!
Ah shit, not you! Looks like my hitman didn't finish the job.

Phanatical

Happy Lala
HSC
Buy bonsai instead of flowers. Flowers die after two days, which is ironic since they're supposed to represent eternal love. Bonsai live longer than anybody on this board ever will.

In fact, if you come to my nursery Today (closing time late), I will give you a 10% discount on any bonsai you purchase. www.quahbonsai.com.

SmokedSalmon

HSC
This will be my first ever valentine's day when I'm in a relationship... shame he isn't in Australia right now. :p So another lonely valentine's day for me. But I don't care... planning on seeing that heaps corny movie called 'casonova' with my friends so we can laugh at the cheesy lovey dovey lines they dish out.

Jiga

Valentines day is just a gimmick that businesses love and cant wait for along with the other days like Xmas etc.

And you cant help but get the impression from some of the posters here that during the rest of the other 364 days of the year their is no romance, which is sad because it shouldnt take a speical day to do that.

Just my thoughts....

azzie

so delicious...
HSC
as someone has already said, i think every day should be valentines day because romance is awesome and there should be more of it.

niteshade1312

HSC
Schoolies_2004 said:
Valentines day is just a gimmick that businesses love and cant wait for along with the other days like Xmas etc.

And you cant help but get the impression from some of the posters here that during the rest of the other 364 days of the year their is no romance, which is sad because it shouldnt take a speical day to do that.

Just my thoughts....
I completely agree!

Supra

secksy beast
HSC
Schoolies_2004 said:

Just my thoughts....
azzie said:
as someone has already said, i think every day should be valentines day because romance is awesome and there should be more of it.
Hmm i agree :)

On a side note...i went into a jewellery store today and saw this 12 year old kid making his mum buy a Valentine's present for "his girl"...what the hell has the world come to :p...and the poor lady spent qutie a bit she couldnt splurge on herself...

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
azzie said:
Wrong, every second day should be valentines day. The others should be S&BJ day.

grk_styl

is hating uni & study
on the dance floor with a bottle of tequila
HSC
azzie said:
the world would be broke. lol after seeing one of my best guy friends spend an arm and a leg today for his gf, I'm kinda glad i'm single lol

I've never had a boyfriend on Valentines day. I've either broken up before or started dating someone after. I'll be glad when V day is over so that my friends can a) stop complaining about not having anyone or b) stop complaining about not knowing what to do for their S/O

SmokedSalmon, casanova is a good movie! it's perfect for a great laugh with your girlfriends.

azzie

so delicious...
HSC
grk_styl said:
the world would be broke. lol after seeing one of my best guy friends spend an arm and a leg today for his gf, I'm kinda glad i'm single lol

I've never had a boyfriend on Valentines day. I've either broken up before or started dating someone after. I'll be glad when V day is over so that my friends can a) stop complaining about not having anyone or b) stop complaining about not knowing what to do for their S/O

SmokedSalmon, casanova is a good movie! it's perfect for a great laugh with your girlfriends.
but why buy stuff for someone all the time? i dont want anything. i dont want to go anywhere fancy or expensive. just a nice fun day when i get to do something nice with the significant other.

Supra

secksy beast
HSC
azzie said:
but why buy stuff for someone all the time? i dont want anything. i dont want to go anywhere fancy or expensive. just a nice fun day when i get to do something nice with the significant other.
awwwww you're like the perfect chick ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)