Who is getting excited for uni? (1 Viewer)

Dumsum

has a large Member;
HSC
As much as I would love to buy pink everything, I haven't gone that far yet :p However, I am very excited to get to uni. I'm so fucking bored at the moment, I don't have my precious school :( I miss learning. I have a major thirst for knowledge. Can't wait to get back into study mode :)

l-mercedes-l

Has left the building :D
Thanks to everyone who went out of their way to he
HSC
Dumsum said:
As much as I would love to buy pink everything, I haven't gone that far yet :p However, I am very excited to get to uni. I'm so fucking bored at the moment, I don't have my precious school :( I miss learning. I have a major thirst for knowledge. Can't wait to get back into study mode :)
i know aye. its driving me nuts not using my brain. ive forgotten SOOOO much. can't wait for my first day of uni. im going to turn up with all my pink gear and learn interesting stuff and make new friends. haha this sounds so corny. im not an airhead i promise

SweetSeasons

HSC
this one chick at my uni in my course.. would wear something pink every day.. it was kind of annoying and the only fashion habbit that i noticed... me i'd get the train an hour in what i slept in 2 uni

Captain Gh3y

Rhinorhondothackasaurus
HSC
Not me, I'm not excited in the least bit. I mean, I certainly haven't already purchased books and stationery, or already made my timetable from the uni's website, and I most definately have not started reading some stuff about the topics I'll be doing in each course. Not at all.

lfc_reds2003

wat course (n uni) are u doing mercedes

i cant wait to have something to do.... post hsc life is not all that its cracked up to be...

l-mercedes-l

Has left the building :D
Thanks to everyone who went out of their way to he
HSC
Captain Gh3y said:
Not me, I'm not excited in the least bit. I mean, I certainly haven't already purchased books and stationery, or already made my timetable from the uni's website, and I most definately have not started reading some stuff about the topics I'll be doing in each course. Not at all.

OMG like me too!!!! i bought my first text book a week ago. i also bought a new bookcase to house my new textbook in and then sulked until somebody put it together for me.

whats wrong with wearing pink everyday? pink suits alot about me...

aural_sax05 - im doing physiotherapy most likely at newcastle

Captain Gh3y

Rhinorhondothackasaurus
HSC
l-mercedes-l said:
OMG like me too!!!! i bought my first text book a week ago. i also bought a new bookcase to house my new textbook in and then sulked until somebody put it together for me.
whats wrong with wearing pink everyday? pink suits alot about me...
aural_sax05 - im doing physiotherapy most likely at newcastle
You couldn't be an airhead then, the UAI for physio is like 101 or something.

Sweets

objective subjectives
HSC
I'm not excited about uni at all. I don't even know why I'm going, probably because I can't be bothered doing anything else. I want to go overseas again, but I can't :(

kami

An iron homily
HSC
N/A
Sometimes I am very ho-hum about the whole uni process and really couldn't be bothered but then I get these bursts maybe 3 or 4 times a week where I just *burst* with excitement, enthusiasm and cheer - I practically bounce up and down and go "I'm gonna go to uni! I'm gonna go to UNI! I'M GOING TO UNI! WOOOOOOH!". So um yeah, I'm excited.

Alimoe_KG

HSC
l-mercedes-l said:
i bought all my pink stationary [folders and pens at least] and a pink outfit for the first day of uni. its all starting to feel real and exciting.
anyone else feeling this way?
Dreamerish*~ is in the process of doing the same.

Pace_T

HSC
l-mercedes-l said:
just a little under 97.
hehe me too

umm im not looking forward to it. im going to dread it just like highcshool. i cant be bothered buying books or reading any of the shit about the course im gonna do
im just gonna rock up all lost thats my perfect plan lol

ishq

brown?
HSC
Do you guys reckon it will be like kindy or yr 7 all over again?

Alimoe_KG

HSC
melsc said:
I can't wait lol...I'm so excited...is that sad...
I want to go in all pink too but I reckon I'll look a bit out of place
Legally pink.
Wait no, ...illegally pink!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

SweetSeasons

HSC
I wanna go to uni as a size 10.. I don't see that happening any time soon

rnitya_25

Abhishek's Rani..
HSC
i can't wait to go to uni tooo, me and my friends often talk about how its gonna be and stuff. can't wait...then again, i still want my two months more...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)