• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Who is going to sit UMAT this year? (1 Viewer)

Are you going to sit the UMAT this year?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

yoakim

CBMI, MPH, AAP, MSF
HSC
Yeah I guess you can 'prepare' for the umat, but then preparation varies amongst everyone. some people study hard by practising comprehension, problem solving, puzzles etc, and other prepare by simply familarising themselves which is probably all that they require for this test. i stand in between :D

I'm the only one from my school. Hopefully the traffic won't be big at 6 30 am. anybody know exactly what time the test starts fo the 8am one? would it be prompt? delibrately delayed? lol it's a mystery to me.

ordnaiv

Ethereal
HSC
omg not long now!

^ i'm also apprehensive on getting there for the 8am session - my plan is to catch a train to central around 6.15 to 6.30am and then a tram to Wentworth Park. Thoughts?

I am too scared to go by car or cab because i have had terrible experiences with traffic and i do not want to risk it...public transport is the way to go lol

anyways, good luck everyone and see you there!

+Po1ntDeXt3r+

HSC
u know.. its so long since sat the UMAT that ilook at it like a bad dream..
hope u will too in 2012

kloudsurfer

HSC
Metaphysicalxzz said:
Haha. Yeah, I found the map cos I wasn't quite sure how to get to mine. Your going too yay. Which school do you go to? Cos I go to a school near it too.
Elderslie high :)

Btw, do you know what time it starts? I thought it was 10, but someone told me it was 9:30...

xxJTxx

HSC
omg omg...umat wednesday :((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( this is so depressing. im trying to remember to stay positive...but what im most scared about is getting bummed during the test, between sections, if i find it difficult. section one is my weakest...as with many others i suppose...ergh

Shrikar

MλĐ€ IŇ ĮŃĐĨλ
HSC
Uni Grad
xxJTxx said:
omg omg...umat wednesday :((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( this is so depressing. im trying to remember to stay positive...but what im most scared about is getting bummed during the test, between sections, if i find it difficult. section one is my weakest...as with many others i suppose...ergh
Dont' worry, i hate section 1 with a passion, if i get over 25/44 then i am happy.

ssejamafone

Ninja?
HSC
N/A
gar! why are my section 2 results so inconsistent????? up then down then up then down then...... gar!!!!!!!! stupid umat in two days and in the morning.....

ssejamafone

Ninja?
HSC
N/A
ZJ NingNing said:
Calm down, chill out Jess, deep breath!
if i breath any deeper i'lll probly start choking on air. *hyperventilates*

i haven't even done all the tests yet!!!!! *goes on test-completing rampage*

+Po1ntDeXt3r+

HSC
*shrug*.. if u try hard u may fail and will be disappointed more ;)

and if the UMAT and interview dun get u... the course and lifestyle will :p

xxJTxx

HSC
exasperate = to annoy extremely / frustrate / infuriate. just thought i should point that out. i learnt that just now after attempting acer book and realising i had seen that word many times, and never bothered to look it up. i bet a lot of you are like "hah! this guy is dumb, doesn't even know what exasperating means". i say to you, don't be so critical. :D

Season

HSC
+Po1ntDeXt3r+ said:
*shrug*.. if u try hard u may fail and will be disappointed more

That's so mean,

I really hope you weren't trying to be motivating cos... you suck at it lol

Sad Statue

Banned
HSC
xxJTxx said:
exasperate = to annoy extremely / frustrate / infuriate. just thought i should point that out. i learnt that just now after attempting acer book and realising i had seen that word many times, and never bothered to look it up. i bet a lot of you are like "hah! this guy is dumb, doesn't even know what exasperating means". i say to you, don't be so critical. :D
But I like being critical.... :(

drynxz

I..solated..ated..ated
HSC
ive been doing dome medentry past papers! and god they suck ><!

i always get bottom 20 percentile for section 2! is there anyone out there getting cosistently bad results for sections ?

xxJTxx

HSC
um section one is my weakest...but i wouldn't say consistently bad...ive been improving, would like to go better, but eh.

+Po1ntDeXt3r+

HSC
Season said:
That's so mean,

I really hope you weren't trying to be motivating cos... you suck at it lol
oh no.. im trying to be realistic.. about lik 80% of ppl that do the UMAT will not get into their 1st pref..

im just setting u up for reality.. its that think tat isnt ure imagination

yoakim

CBMI, MPH, AAP, MSF
HSC
alright about the umat ticket ID Documentation type and #...how do we complete these identification requirements at the bottom of the admission ticket? I COMPLETELY forgot about this. Quick responses would be appreciated! The umat IS tommorrow lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)