Who is going to UNSW? (1 Viewer)

ubermale

HSC
I'm just going to put it out there and call myself a nerd, I'm slightly disappointed I wont really get to do any/much physics or maths in med (obviously not disappointed enough to make me do something else though).
This. Not so much missing physics, but I was kind of depressed after my final maths exams, since I knew there wouldn't be much maths in med. You're rural, right? So you've had your interview? I got a late round offer on Friday because of a low predicted ATAR, but a high actual ATAR, so maybe I'll see you in 2010.

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
lol, i know a couple of 3rd and 4th years and a first year who do elec eng.

it doesnt seem that popular... not as much as civil or mech.

@ tony harrison, UNSW!!!

LordPc

HSC
I have an idea you don't do any electives with med as it is pretty full on anyway (I'm not sure I may be completely wrong here though).

IF you do electives with med, I would probably do them then. Or just do something easy haha. See what happens.
in my first philosophy tutorial, we went around the room, said our name and our degree. there were a few med students. so you must get a few.

but physics is a pretty heavy course. i dont know if you would want to be doing it with med

Uncle

Banned
HSC
No flexible entry?
although the first year electives for engineering are quite common they should decide on their major.

are girls hotter at usyd or at unsw quick maybe i change preferences hahaha

I want to do either Commerce/Arts, Commerce/Science or Commerce (Liberal Studies).

I think five years for the combined courses is a bit daunting... Whereas Liberal Studies runs for four years, only. The only other difference is that with the combined course, you're able to pick two majors from Arts/Science, however, Liberal Studies only permits one from a non-Business faculty.

Which one would you pick?
None.

macochris1

Yip__Seyy
HSC
me!!! doing B.Engineering (mechanical)/Commerce... if i make it in. :/
if not just mech engineering then.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)