Who is going to usyd in 2012? (1 Viewer)

christine13

HSC
Anybody?

I'm hopinng to get into BCom/BLaw.

Excited about started uni. Can't wait to get into the uni life.

MetalTheory

HSC
Uni Grad
Sydney Uni is my plan. I'm a little bit below the cutoff for my course but I'll bonus point my way into B Science/B Arts. :)

erob

HSC
Uni Grad
Me! I needed 84.6 to get into Science/Arts and got 85.5.

avro

HSC
Sorry for bombing the thread, but do you guys think that the ATAR for law at Usyd will rise above 99.7? Just curious :)

occer

HSC
N/A
Myself.

Commerce last year fell to 94.6 in the late round and is usually lower than 95.5 so hopefully it'll fall and I have a chance of getting in with 94.45. Otherwise - economics.

Carrotsticks

Retired
HSC
N/A
Protip for USYD to-be's: Don't get the Wonton noodles from Wentworth building. The soup is just water.

AussieVesti

Retired Account
HSC
Protip for USYD to-be's: Don't get the Wonton noodles from Wentworth building. The soup is just water.
Also: The Meatbox @ Wentworth is a right of passage for all students. If you complete a Meatbox, you are worthy to walk our halls.

Also, if you ever want to grab an alcoholic drink, Carslaw is the place to go. Don't listen to the peeps which say Carslaw is the science building. This is a common trick to fool first years.

Best of luck!

Carrotsticks

Retired
HSC
N/A
Also: The Meatbox @ Wentworth is a right of passage for all students. If you complete a Meatbox, you are worthy to walk our halls.

Also, if you ever want to grab an alcoholic drink, Carslaw is the place to go. Don't listen to the peeps which say Carslaw is the science building. This is a common trick to fool first years.

Best of luck!
wait wut, what's the meatbox lol. Then again... I don't often go to Wentworth for food. I usually do my tutes whilst sitting at the cafe in the pool near co-op bookshop. They make good mushroom + cheese + toast. Oh and the hot chocolate is nice.

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
kebab meat and chips

pimpinerd

HSC

Best of luck!
I'll eat your meatbox bby.

Carrotsticks

Retired
HSC
N/A
ohh is that from the kebab shop that usually has a massive queue?

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
lol you poor things

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
oops

Last edited:

AussieVesti

Retired Account
HSC
wait wut, what's the meatbox lol. Then again... I don't often go to Wentworth for food. I usually do my tutes whilst sitting at the cafe in the pool near co-op bookshop. They make good mushroom + cheese + toast. Oh and the hot chocolate is nice.
I hate those ergonomic seats in that grassed area. I was sitting on one of those reading and then the sprinklers went off.

And then I was like NEVER AGAIN!

Peeik

HSC
WHAT?? How can you go to USYD and not know the Meatbox place....they also make yummy pides!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)