Who is going to vote liberal? (1 Viewer)

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
hunter1 said:
I am voting Liberal, try and tell me why i shouldn't...
You wont burn in the hot place.

Climate change
Reconciliation
Iraq
Foreign aid levels
Broadband
Health/Education standards
Workchoices

These things displease the Almightly. Kevin offers redemption through new leadership.
Seriously, he is the moral choice.

Last edited:

hunter1

Evolution is a mystery
HSC
Iron said:

Climate change
Reconciliation
Iraq
Foreign aid levels
Broadband
Workchoices

These things displease the Almightly. Kevin offers redemption through new leadership.
I am a strong liberal supporter, but i think that Ridd will win. Its going to be good too see how much he can stuff up Australia in one term.

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
hunter1 said:
I am a strong liberal supporter, but i think that Ridd will win. Its going to be good too see how much he can stuff up Australia in one term.
Im still waiting for the last week. It could easily be a total killer for your side. But I cant see Rudd letting much get past him.

Not having much perspective on this, my gut feeling is that Rudd will just fall short, and it will be absolutely devastating

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
The poll obsession of this campaign seems to be driving public opinion moreso than in previous years.

hunter1

Evolution is a mystery
HSC
Iron said:
Im still waiting for the last week. It could easily be a total killer for your side. But I cant see Rudd letting much get past him.

Not having much perspective on this, my gut feeling is that Rudd will just fall short, and it will be absolutely devastating
Yeah, maybe, but it would be hard to turn that momentum around

chicky_pie

POTATO HEAD ROXON
HSC
Iron said:

Climate change
Reconciliation
Iraq
Foreign aid levels
Broadband
Workchoices

Global warming is a scam, just read my recent thread.

chicky_pie

POTATO HEAD ROXON
HSC
hunter1 said:

16 seats...16 seats!!!! Rudd will not win, but i think it would be a 51/49 result. Liberals way :)

Kwayera

Passive-aggressive Mod
HSC
Iron said:

Climate change
Reconciliation
Iraq
Foreign aid levels
Broadband
Workchoices

Lawl.

Also, just throwing it out there, the people moaning about the Australian poor? Think of it in terms of absolute and relative poverty:

The Australian poor are 'relatively poor'.
Your average African is absolutely poor.

Ennaybur

HSC
N/A
oh wow, your kidding. my post got deleted. I was making a serious comment about the government appealing to people's ill-founded feeling of hardships.

Azamakumar

bannèd
HSC
Dr.Dan said:
im voting liberal when i can.

" cause at labour we belive in working families"
stfu rudd..

heres some large arguements :

- howard policies tend to favour higher income earners > true> this is because alot of their tax income comes from them fkn low brow idiots. > then. 40% of govnt expenditure is on social welfare payments ( those dumb labour voters) :> and where does the funding for the social welfare payments come from? thats right, mainly, from higher income earners. i think its like above $100,000 u get like 0.47 cents in the dollar . i cant remember the exact figures.

- rudd just complements howard on his so called copycat arguements> so true.....

- Last time labour was in govnt they screwd up....

- rudd has no federal experience ...

- our curreny atm is extremely high, 93.3rec US > $ of G+S may be higher but against foreign currencies we have a higher hand..

- Howard = surplus , Rudd= deficit.....

- all we need is someone who can strengthen our bond with the chinese.... > hardly mate.... i doubt someone as kiniving( if thats how u spell it ) as rudd will give a damn after he is pm ( doubtedly ever).

- the working families are all the low income earners who are on social welfare support.. - atm the country is getting ripped from some of these " working families" the last thing we need is somone coming in to support them.
Watch his posts next year as he hits year 12 economics.

Enteebee

Keepers of the flames
HSC
Meh something along the lines of:

ME said:
People think they're doing it tough when objectively most of us have it better than we ever have, this leads to more fiscally sound parties spending away their surplus on tax cuts (because it's OUR MONEY! WOO) and driving up inflation.
ya datz rite.

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
Dr.Dan said:

stfu rudd..

- howard policies tend to favour higher income earners > true> this is because alot of their tax income comes from them fkn low brow idiots. > then. 40% of govnt expenditure is on social welfare payments ( those dumb labour voters) :> and where does the funding for the social welfare payments come from? thats right, mainly, from higher income earners. i think its like above $100,000 u get like 0.47 cents in the dollar . i cant remember the exact figures.

- rudd just complements howard on his so called copycat arguements> so true.....

- our curreny atm is extremely high, 93.3rec US > $ of G+S may be higher but against foreign currencies we have a higher hand..

- all we need is someone who can strengthen our bond with the chinese.... > hardly mate.... i doubt someone as kiniving( if thats how u spell it ) as rudd will give a damn after he is pm ( doubtedly ever).

- the working families are all the low income earners who are on social welfare support.. - atm the country is getting ripped from some of these " working families" the last thing we need is somone coming in to support them.
Here is some retarded shit you cooked up in the shitpost idiot factory.

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
Dr.Dan said:
rightyo mate. easy to see ur a dead set dopey , low brow labour voter..
Excellent burn. Only poor people and immigrants vote Labor. Rich Anglo-Saxon males always choose the Liberal party.

Apparently the Liberal party is the choice of morons too, since you seem to be quite committed to them.

Smithereens

HSC
Dr. Dan said:

stfu rudd..

- the working families are all the low income earners who are on social welfare support.. - atm the country is getting ripped from some of these " working families" the last thing we need is somone coming in to support them
Way too much generalisations. Why'd you delete your post anyways?

Smithereens

HSC
On another note, union influence reaches another level:

A UNION is distributing condoms in a campaign against the Federal Government's industrial relations (IR) laws.

The Construction, Forestry, Mining and Energy Union (CFMEU) has begun handing out the condoms outside north Queensland nightclubs.

The condoms are contained in a cardboard wrapper with slogans such as: "This election, don't let lil' Johnny slide back in!"

Other slogans include: "SAFE SEX: The best type of union" and "This election make sure you're well protected!".

A spokeswoman for Workplace Relations Minister Joe Hockey, who visited the north Queensland city of Townsville today, said the unions had reached a "new low".

"This is another example of how the unions and Labor are treating this campaign as a joke," Mr Hockey's said.

"This is not funny – this tacky, tasteless stunt is typical of the unions' and Labor's campaign."

CFMEU Queensland secretary for mining and energy Jim Valery said it was a novel way of promoting a message about the dangers of the current workplace laws.

"We could buys ads in the paper but we decided to do a health thing," Mr Valery said.

"It's 2007 – it's not as if a condom is a totally unheard of thing.

"It's all a bit of fun."
http://www.news.com.au/story/0,23599,22731032-29277,00.html

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
Dr.Dan said:
leave the losers alone? right. and u think i give a damn about a loser such as yourself and your oppinions? dude get a life . 11000+ posts may make u popular with all other fags on the forums but it only proves how much of a loser u really are, get a life.
I did have a life, once, and will again after November 24th. In the meantime I'm running all around NSW trying to save the country from evil union bosses in overalls, a goal I'm sure a patriot such as yourself would identify with.

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
politik said:
Also, is Simon Crean still alive? I wonder.
I caught a half decent podcast of a recent Trade policy debate between him and Warren what's his face - the Nat.
From the Lowy Institute. Really recommend it
He convincingly won it, imo. It was really meaty. I almost felt lost without the soundbites guiding the substance.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)