Who is into the buy and re- sell for a profit business? (1 Viewer)

7th Sign

HSC
ok I admit i have an obsession with buying things such as cheap phones and computer bits at really low prices and selling them at profits :D

Just this year i have trained one of my mates into the business aswell and he is making 300 cash a weeks of doing it easily via ebay...

some of my bargins i have scored

are 40 sticks of 256mb sd ram for only $400

30 stick of 128mb sd ram for like 50 bucks lols

a u8138 for $150 near new in box
nokia 6225 near new for $30
k700i for $250 near new
z1010 near new for $100

a goodie box with like 20 dvds 10 cds and a few ps2 games in gt4 for $100 :D

a few 1ghz processors for around 20 each

If you know the right places to get this kind of stuff you can make very easy money very fast via buying and reselling you can make very good money

sure ive sepnt a few hours typing up adds on ebay and just from this year i have made $4200 profit...

i dont get how people can slave away at maccas and get small amounts when money can be made via buying and reselling soo easily :D

dont say I am a scammer or something because think what harvey norman is doing right :D

ism

HSC
N/A
Your going to struggle to get a real job if all you have to show for yourself is a 100% feedback rating on ebay.

tempco

HSC
ism said:
Your going to struggle to get a real job if all you have to show for yourself is a 100% feedback rating on ebay.
haha, good point.

other than that, i see nothing wrong with having a business on ebay. it's good money if you know what you're doing, that's fore sure.

Calculon

Mohammed was a paedophile
HSC
N/A
I spent 30 mins at centrelink and it earnt me ~$5200. I win.

G

Gavvvvvin

7th Sign said:
ok I admit i have an obsession with buying things such as cheap phones and computer bits at really low prices and selling them at profits :D

Just this year i have trained one of my mates into the business aswell and he is making 300 cash a weeks of doing it easily via ebay...

k700i for $250 near new
z1010 near new for $100

If you know the right places to get this kind of stuff you can make very easy money very fast via buying and reselling you can make very good money

sure ive sepnt a few hours typing up adds on ebay and just from this year i have made $4200 profit...

i dont get how people can slave away at maccas and get small amounts when money can be made via buying and reselling soo easily :D

dont say I am a scammer or something because think what harvey norman is doing right :D
Where are you buying this stuff from? I want in :(

tempco

HSC
velox said:
yeh great work connections. Shame your going to fail ur hsc and end up doing this for the rest of your life.
only a pre-hsc person would say something like that.

slip

HSC
i was in the business. on autonomy day.

bought cans of jim beam for $4 and sold them for $5 to ppl who didnt want to line up.

made 1 sale then had to sack myself after i drank the rest of the stock.

oh well it was good while it lasted.

tomorrows_angel

tomorrow is too soon...
HSC
_DeathlessOne_ said:
Where are you buying this stuff from? I want in :(
yeah i want to know where to buy stuff cheap to resell it.

i had a couple of digital cameras i bought and resold on ebay, made around $300 profit on the 4 cameras, but i couldn't get any more.

so yeah where can you buy stuff at wholesale rates?

mun_

HSC
I've been doing this for the past 5 years, I also worked at maccas and now im going to do security, my scale was much larger because I started off with suitable capital, alot of my transcations involved $1000-2000 clean profit. I will always be doing something like this but I much prefer working somewhere else mainly for the experience. Sometimes I think its just not worth the hassle dealing with warranty and losers on eBay.

edit: I also think $11-12 an hour @ maccas for reasonably easy and fun work is hardly "slaving" away.

Kazaf

HSC
I also have a big obsession with buy and resell to make profit, I do this on eBay also.
I've just started, as I've got a job now I'm saving my money, buy some cheap stuff and resellt o make profit.
Doing good!

julius

Banned
HSC
7th Sign said:

k700i for $250 near new
z1010 near new for $100

Where are you buying this stuff from? I've just started doing the same thing as you.

Soma

Toney Starks Fanboy
HSC
SashatheMan said:
i like this place, its got soem cheap bargains. and whole sale stuff aswwell give it a go guys

http://www.dealsdirect.com.au/
All the stuff on that site is junk doubt you could make much money from it.

Haven't really got into it much yet but it seems to me the only shit which you are guaranteed to make decent money from are computer hardware and good electronics, i.e. phones, mp3 players etc.

Also have a friend who imported dvds from hong kong but even that is a bit of a struggle to break even.

Best way I reckon would be just to scrape together a lot of funds and import the latest mobile phones in lots of 100 or so.

Soma

Toney Starks Fanboy
HSC
Had a look, that shit is not really that cheap you wouldnt really be able to sell it on ebay, thats the problem with all those sites, unless you order in bulk from overseas, theres always going to be someone able to sell at a cheaper price than you are and youll win no auctions.

Anyway just got field day tickets theyre always guaranteed to sell.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)