• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Who is missing school??? (1 Viewer)

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
Umm Wednesday 28th. Normally, you have Austalia Day, then the staff back on the Tuesday then students back.

White Rabbit

Bloody Shitcakes
HSC
I'm lovin not having school. My days are filled with Cronulla, the Gym or Work. Occassionally, I venture into the city, or to my sisters... thats about it.

*girl04*

hey every1, how r u?
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Misturi
I kind of do. I miss the fact not seeing them like l do at school...its like a routine.
Yeah thats sorta like me

( btw we r talking bout teachers if u have just tuned in)

BowTrUcKle

Often found in Scandinavian forests around Europe
I really miss school.. the holidays are sooo long...I can't wait for school to start again..the only thing I really have to look forward to before that is Chinese New Year.
Holidays go on for too long, though I agree with girl04. After 2 weeks of being back at school, you wish for the holdiays to start again..
I bought all my back-to-school things..i can't wait to start using them...(I know that sounds weird) but there's just something about using new things...new books, new pens, new rulers, new erasers...lol... Anyway, back to the point..I REALLY MISS SCHOOL!

Epiphany

spunkrat
HSC
I'm a bit of of both. during school i feel like i have time to do what i want so i love finally having time. but my minds getting a bit bored.. its amazing how dumb you feel watching crappy talk shows.
actually i've been exercising alot more than i usually do so thats a plus... nothing like the holidays to drop a few kilos.

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
by the end of the holidays i think (and hope) i will be ready to work again. atm, i am not

mazza_728

Manda xoxo
HSC
i have no energy, no motivation. i hope that changes soon! it keeps going thru my head that im really gonna stuff up this year, i think i should change my head.

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
Originally posted by mazza_728
i have no energy, no motivation. i hope that changes soon! it keeps going thru my head that im really gonna stuff up this year, i think i should change my head.
just write down the reasons ur doing the hsc, and the course u wanna get into, into a piece of paper- then stick it on ya bedroom wall....that'll prolly up ya motivation. :D

abdooooo!!!

Banned
Originally posted by freaking_out
just write down the reasons ur doing the hsc, and the course u wanna get into, into a piece of paper- then stick it on ya bedroom wall....that'll prolly up ya motivation. :D
yeah thats what i did... not working very well though. maybe because the writing is too small.

mazza_728

Manda xoxo
HSC
i think people should have mantras .. my saying is motivation is wat gets you started habit is wat keeps u going.. but i really want a mantra .. smeh too much effort to make one

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by abdooooo!!!
yeah thats what i did... not working very well though. maybe because the writing is too small.
Well then maybe you should go onto multiple pages instead of filling one with size 12 font.

abdooooo!!!

Banned
good advise... but printers is not working. hate cannons :mad:
Originally posted by mazza_728
i think people should have mantras .. my saying is motivation is wat gets you started habit is wat keeps u going.. but i really want a mantra .. smeh too much effort to make one
mantra? magic spells? hindus? hahaha

tammer

Remembering P.I.G.
HSC
i know what being bored is all about

i have been out of work for 2 months (my fault coz i just quit one day) and dont start my new job for a week and a half.

so not only am i bored but extremely broke, which sux!

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
Lasted forever, what are you crazy, what is there to do?

DopeyB

HSC
Originally posted by Xayma
Lasted forever, what are you crazy, what is there to do?
Well obviously it apply's to people who have a social life.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)