Who is ready to hand in their major work tomorrow? (1 Viewer)

lukasheights

HSC
I don't know, it's probably just me who still has to edit his story, let alone write it a fair bit of it this afternoon and tonight.

Anyone else unprepared for tomorrow's D-day for Extension English 2?

Hit me up.

jorja94

HSC
I'm admittedly still working on it, despite my teachers constant nagging over the last what.. 9 months?
Probably won't start feeling the pressure until tonight though, I seem to do everything last minute and still get alright marks. Hopefully this isn't a change to that pattern.

How much have you got left to go? RS done?

sami-hatch

HSC
Oh god, I'm not ready at all. I still have a bit to write and a lot of editing to do. And lots of journal entries to forge.
However, my reflection statement is mostly done, so that's a relief.

acemusic415

HSC
I am done, though I'm doing a critical response. The longest and most painful process of my life. Just went to officeworks and bound it. Finally, it's almost done!

lukasheights

HSC
I am done, though I'm doing a critical response. The longest and most painful process of my life. Just went to officeworks and bound it. Finally, it's almost done!
So envious of you! Yeah I'm almost done now too, just got to finish off editing the Reflection Statement. I'm sure the Critical Response would have been fun though ;)

LOL oh and I have to go get mine bound tomorrow at Officeworks because they were full up today with Extension students lined up outside the door. So, yeah, that was pretty funny :)

lukasheights

HSC
I'm admittedly still working on it, despite my teachers constant nagging over the last what.. 9 months?
Probably won't start feeling the pressure until tonight though, I seem to do everything last minute and still get alright marks. Hopefully this isn't a change to that pattern.

How much have you got left to go? RS done?
Not yet finished :/

Reflection statement needs an overhall but I'll stay up if I have to :D

jorja94

HSC
Reflection statement needs an overhall but I'll stay up if I have to :D
Agreed, I've done my Reflection, but not my actual story.
My brain can be creative with little sleep, but it can't be analytical or intelligent.

It will be a long night.. but all over by 9am tomorrow.

Yay!

Sammy2011

HSC
Story still needs editing and I've just started the reflective statement...
Should be in for a long, long night.

acemusic415

HSC
So envious of you! Yeah I'm almost done now too, just got to finish off editing the Reflection Statement. I'm sure the Critical Response would have been fun though ;)

LOL oh and I have to go get mine bound tomorrow at Officeworks because they were full up today with Extension students lined up outside the door. So, yeah, that was pretty funny :)
Yeah I saw plenty of people going to officeworks and binding their MWs! I was like damn! But yeah I'm so excited it's nearing completion. :D

Vidhya

HSC
I didn't get mine bound! Just handed it to my teacher without even stapling it XD I hope BOS won't mind...

S_A_M_U_t

HSC
I didn't get mine bound! Just handed it to my teacher without even stapling it XD I hope BOS won't mind...
Your teacher should probally do it for you. We didn't have to either. I'm just happy to get rid of it.

Peace.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Bounded? wat.

My school just stapled mine together in a booklet format and that was nice enough.

aphorae

HSC
Uni Grad
Yeah some people get it bounded to give the impression of a finished product but tbh markers don't really care.

Teachers said that if the staple comes undone/something's wrong with the MW/journal whatever, the 'really lovely lady' who receives the works before giving them to the markers will restaple it for you etc. If the journal folder breaks/binding comes loose she'll put it in a new folder for you :D

aheyhey

HSC
Hell to the yeah. The day before the due date I was still editing my major and the reflection statement.
And the school bound ours for us too, which was nice of them. Didn't charge for the material.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)