• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Who likes Jeff Buckley? (2 Viewers)

Cactus

Sorcerer's Apprentice
HSC
Jeff rocks. I have the Grace Legacy Edition, and the Live at Chicago DVD, and I just finished reading a bio of him and his dad, called Dream Brother. Check them all out

monique66

only song i know is hallelujah..that's pretty good but all i know

HSC
'less than three'

which means 'hate' because anything less than three is obviously just crap

demosthenes

Executive Sardine
HSC
karen.koltrane said:
'less than three'

which means 'hate' because anything less than three is obviously just crap
Give him a try. Honestly, it is the kind of music that sends shivers down your spine. And he died so young...so tragic!

melimoo

knows how to rave
HSC
ahhhh jeff, what can i say??? i go through many different bands and artists, but jeff is my staple....i was actually going to create a jeff appreciation initiative thread, but i didn't think there were many of you out there. just bought live at Sin-è legacy edition!!! ahhh, it has monologues and dvd and of course music, but ahhh.....jeff. and he was so good looking too!!! i love jeff

ps did i mention i love jeff buckley

ok, its all right folks, im done now

Cactus

Sorcerer's Apprentice
HSC
melimoo said:
ahhhh jeff, what can i say??? i go through many different bands and artists, but jeff is my staple....i was actually going to create a jeff appreciation initiative thread, but i didn't think there were many of you out there. just bought live at Sin-è legacy edition!!! ahhh, it has monologues and dvd and of course music, but ahhh.....jeff. and he was so good looking too!!! i love jeff

my next album is definitly going to be Live at Sin-e. As I said before, if you can get the book 'Dream Brother' its a good read. I have only truly had an EXPERIENCE listening for the first time to an album on 2 occasions, Pink Floyd's The Dark Side of the Moon, and Jeff Buckley Grace........brilliant

welshi

Clearly unemployed again.
HSC
Cactus said:
Jeff rocks. I have the Grace Legacy Edition, and the Live at Chicago DVD, and I just finished reading a bio of him and his dad, called Dream Brother. Check them all out
...which i lent him. it's by a guy who writes for MOJO mag, called david browne. check it out if u can find it.

jeff is amazing. it's a pity his mother's such a money-grubbing phony...much as i love getting my hands on previously unheard jeff, he was such a perfectionist that i can't imagine he would be happy with much of the material that's been released.

but i love him, and tim ain't bad neither.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)