Who masterbates to help relieve hsc stress? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
No. There is a better way to relieve stress. :uhhuh:

~shinigami~

~Summer Song~
HSC
Don't you know it has adverse effects on the brain? It especially degenerates your capacity for the English language which is bad because English has to count.

conics2008

HSC
I masterbate over my maths text book, because dam cambridge books has the hottest equations out..

After leaving my semen inside that book, i jack off at my english book. We are reading a book atm.. soo yeah.. then after this, my economics book which have some cool graphs ( ppf, demand and supply ). lately ive been demanding too much and am running out of supply..

the answer is yes, i masterbate and speaking of masterbuation im whacking it right now.

PS ( i have sticky hands )

PsycadelicShack

HSC
Oh please! 'HSC Stress' is just an excuse for people to choke the chicken. Most teenage boys masturbate on a regular basis, no matter what grade of schooling they're in. You shouldn't need a reason to masturbate, it's one of those things that just needs to be done... Like sneezing... Or taking a dump.

notaaron

HSC
1. I extremly LOL'D when i saw this thread & I endorse it.

2. No not really, I do it for a different reason...

3.To relieve stress I go to parties and get with real girls... or watch entourage.

gurmies

Drover
HSC
PsycadelicShack said:
Oh please! 'HSC Stress' is just an excuse for people to choke the chicken. Most teenage boys masturbate on a regular basis, no matter what grade of schooling they're in. You shouldn't need a reason to masturbate, it's one of those things that just needs to be done... Like sneezing... Or taking a dump.
well said =)

HSC
my chemistry teacher is one HOT bitch so sometimes during a lesson I ask if I can go to the toilet simply to relieve myself of an embarassing boner!

notaaron

HSC
mythical chaos said:
my chemistry teacher is one HOT bitch so sometimes during a lesson I ask if I can go to the toilet simply to relieve myself of an embarassing boner!
We have a hot teacher.
I often assume i am been hit on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)