WhO Owns a GHD? (1 Viewer)

sannous1

HSC
arh im so bored, just wandering who owns a ghd here?. I do, and i cant live without it,

michael1990

HSC
The girls at my school were talking about this today.

It is a straightener we are talking about?

They all said they had one. I think 6 or so.

sannous1

HSC
michael1990 said:
The girls at my school were talking about this today.

It is a straightener we are talking about?

They all said they had one. I think 6 or so.
lmao ye its a hair straightnr a realli good one, which most gurls cnt live without

michael1990

HSC
sannous1 said:
lmao ye its a hair straightnr a realli good one, which most gurls cnt live without
Whats so good about it?

Whats the difference between the cheaper versions?

melsc

Premium Member
HSC
Its basically salon strength. There are probably decent ones that are cheaper but most people have had it used on them at a hairdresser or at a friends and know they work.

gloworm14

HSC
N/A
i got one for christmas with the gold bag+gold mini bag+two hair products+mirror + the ghd IV straightener pack
its HOT
i dont use it heaps for straightening because my hair is already straight, but its awesome for curling and waving

Michael: People are hyped about GHD because its the #1 brand of straightener and its the best.
and also they last for a VERY long time not like cheaper brands of straighteners

michael1990

HSC
melsc said:
Its basically salon strength. There are probably decent ones that are cheaper but most people have had it used on them at a hairdresser or at a friends and know they work.
Oh okay.
So its like all the hype about Treseme and now its died off a bit?

michael1990

HSC
LOL

Every girl loves their hair and such.

At least they want to feel good about themselves.

HSC
My Vidal Sassoon model isn't GHD but I find it works really well for my hair.
I find it depends on your hair type whether or not GHD hair straighteners are worth it.
I think GHD models would probably benefit girls with thicker/curlier hair than mine, and for girls who straighten their hair often.

rochelleee

HSC
i own an NHD..

the guys at hairhouse warehouse we're all hyped & like it's meant to be better than the GHD for $30 less (i bought it for $250). i really cant tell the difference though, & i'm happy with mine so its all good..

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
rochelleee said:
i own an NHD..

the guys at hairhouse warehouse we're all hyped & like it's meant to be better than the GHD for $30 less (i bought it for $250). i really cant tell the difference though, & i'm happy with mine so its all good..
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha clearly they were making a commission on it. you got sucked innnnnnnnnnnnnn.

midifile

Na Na Na Na Naa
HSC
melsc said:
I love mine, I use it to curl as well as make my hair straight. They are expensive but very good!
I just curled my hair with my GHD. It was pretty pointless because my hair doent hold curls unless I use half a can of hairspray (which I didnt) but it was a good waste of half an hour (procrastination).

black_kat_meow

hihiwhywhy
HSC
sannous1 said:
Please don't attempt to represent the majority of our gender. (Mainly because you write so poorly. :) ) Efffing hell, it's not any shorter to write an "i" only the end of "really".

fernando

Poo
HSC
N/A
ppl at price attack told me paul brown curls cuz the plates wobble but i dno how to do it??????????

*hopeful*

HSC
i've got one, also have a muster that i got when that was the best possible thing, we (me and sis) also have a babyliss hanging around somewhere

i've used a friends silver bullet which is just as if not slightly better than the ghd and i've got really thick curly hair that i straighten

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)