Who screwed up half yearlies? (1 Viewer)

idling fire

HSC
dhampoet said:
but your friends must be study hard as well and they definetely are a head because their marks their amount of study

i stuffed pretty bad and I'm in public school
no chance I will back to the track

i felt like commiting suicide now :(
Suicide, no. Too cliche :)
Seriously, how would you like to be remembered as another statistic?
You say you stuffed up - so did a lot of other people, including myself (and I'm at a public school too). You still have PLENTY of chance to prove to everyone what you're capable of.

Chocolat

HSC
One word. Chemistry. I'm not a chemistry sorta person :(.

dhampoet

HSC
N/A
idling fire said:
You say you stuffed up - so did a lot of other people, including myself (and I'm at a public school too). You still have PLENTY of chance to prove to everyone what you're capable of.
bringbackshred said:
unlike most of you here,you can say this is my last chance to improve my life after being stuck here in Australia
solitary life drives you crazy
it's hard to know that you are capable to do something but depression and sickness hamper you :(

but after reading this thread I'm a bit relieved :)
just a bit LOL

dhampoet

HSC
N/A
idling fire said:
how stuffed up are u? :p

free-bird

HSC
ey every1 i dnt knw if any1 is gona read dis coz i have neva posted a msg b4..but anyways..im aiming for a 85+ UAI....nd i have totally screwed ma half yearlies nd havent done gud in ma other assessments b4 the half yearlies...is it still possible to get that UAI i am aiming for?........my marks ranged in the high sixties......nd ma positions r not gud either ...so if i work harder..with a tutor 4 maths..coz i knw i stuffed maths up...nd just work muchhh harder 9coz i knw i didnt try my BEST)....do u think i cud still get that uai of 85+?......sum1 plz help me...

ENG- havent got results yet ( i think i did ok)

MATHS-same as english ( didnt do well..i knw it)
CAFS- 68% 1st
LEGAL STUDIES- 65% 11th
BUSINESS STUDIES- 67% 13

idling fire

HSC
dhampoet said:
how stuffed up are u? :p
Well I'm not going to get the uai I need for the course I wanted to do. But there are other 'lesser-version' courses which I should get into as long as I work a bit harder. Unfortunately, the prerequsite subjects are those that I stuffed. But oh well.
:) It's all (basically) good.

Sofstar

HSC
Didn't do that well in my 3 units of english......yeah huh, screwed that up.

dhampoet

HSC
N/A
so..is there any really chance if you stuffed the 20% half yearly and is still aiming for 90?

its just an assumption
see...
I got 5 in hal yearly rank last
the person in 1st got 9
5 x 2 = 10
9x2 = 18
I then study hard and get 9ish in trial and another assesment while the person who in first rank in the half yearly consistenly get 7ish-8ish
10 + 72 = 85
18 +7.5 x 8 = 78

wow :p

zangetsu.xo

BANGSAT LOOO
anywhere with a bowl of rice and chopsticks in han
HSC
ooomg went crap crap crap in half yearlies...

english advanced - 37/50 = 72% ><

english extension 1 - 43/50 = 86%

japanese continuers - 22.5/25 = 96% the ONLY decent one.

japanese extension - maybe i'll find out tomorrow...

business - 38/70 = 54% AAAAARGH

modern history - 29/50 = 58% *looks for hole to crawl into and dies*

Forbidden.

Banned
HSC
zangetsu.xo said:
ooomg went crap crap crap in half yearlies...

english advanced - 37/50 = 72% ><

english extension 1 - 43/50 = 86%

japanese continuers - 22.5/25 = 96% the ONLY decent one.

japanese extension - maybe i'll find out tomorrow...

business - 38/70 = 54% AAAAARGH

modern history - 29/50 = 58% *looks for hole to crawl into and dies*

commendable

dr baby beanie

*is so happeeeeee!!!*
HSC
bringbackshred said:
I don't plan to tell my marks to anyone (except Beanie) - they were that bad. Thankfully it was only my 3 units of English.
They weren't that bad, especially one of your essays which was really good. :uhhuh::shy::)

I made some stupid mistakes and lost my 1st place ranking in 2u maths :(
Then I was shockingly:( and consistently:( bad in ext 2 maths - (*sigh* - will definitely study harder next time)

Shrikar

MλĐ€ IŇ ĮŃĐĨλ
HSC
Uni Grad
free-bird said:
ey every1 i dnt knw if any1 is gona read dis coz i have neva posted a msg b4..but anyways..im aiming for a 85+ UAI....nd i have totally screwed ma half yearlies nd havent done gud in ma other assessments b4 the half yearlies...is it still possible to get that UAI i am aiming for?........my marks ranged in the high sixties......nd ma positions r not gud either ...so if i work harder..with a tutor 4 maths..coz i knw i stuffed maths up...nd just work muchhh harder 9coz i knw i didnt try my BEST)....do u think i cud still get that uai of 85+?......sum1 plz help me...

CAFS- 68% 1st
LEGAL STUDIES- 65% 11th
BUSINESS STUDIES- 67% 13
Awwww, try not to worry about it too much. Chances are there is still more than 50% of assessment tasks left, and plus I see the half yearlies as a wake up call, saying "hey buddy, work harder". However you can still improve on your marks and your rankings, just try your very best in the remaining assessment tasks and you should be fine. The trails are the big ones you have to worry about, so prepare for that, and you should be fine. Good Luck with everything.

SoulSearcher

Entangled in the fabric of space-time ...
HSC
dr baby beanie said:
They weren't that bad, especially one of your essays which was really good. :uhhuh::shy::)

I made some stupid mistakes and lost my 1st place ranking in 2u maths :(
Then I was shockingly:( and consistently:( bad in ext 2 maths - (*sigh* - will definitely study harder next time)
You'll get those maths ranks back :uhhuh:

live.fast

HSC
N/A
dat shrikar dude is rite

half yearlies = wake up call

der der 2 get you off ur high horse, and remind ya dat ur still got TONS of FRIGGIN STUDY 2 GO!! keeps ur cocky-ness 2 a MINIMUM and ur effort at a MAXIMUM!!

so START REALLY STUDYING PPLZ!!!

free-bird

HSC
Shrikar said:
Awwww, try not to worry about it too much. Chances are there is still more than 50% of assessment tasks left, and plus I see the half yearlies as a wake up call, saying "hey buddy, work harder". However you can still improve on your marks and your rankings, just try your very best in the remaining assessment tasks and you should be fine. The trails are the big ones you have to worry about, so prepare for that, and you should be fine. Good Luck with everything.
umm thanx heaps Shrikar...realy helped..ur rite i have heaps of my internal assessment left...sighs*

bringbackshred

I AM ANGRY.
HSC
dhampoet said:
unlike most of you here,you can say this is my last chance to improve my life after being stuck here in Australia
solitary life drives you crazy
it's hard to know that you are capable to do something but depression and sickness hamper you :(

but after reading this thread I'm a bit relieved :)
just a bit LOL
Stuck in Australia? How dare you.

free-bird said:

CAFS- 68% 1st
LEGAL STUDIES- 65% 11th
BUSINESS STUDIES- 67% 13
I'm not going to read it because you typed it like a 3 year old mental patient.

dhampoet

HSC
N/A
so what i have to do?
I've already lost my precious 10 hours crying over my half yearlies while I have maths on Monday

Shrikar

MλĐ€ IŇ ĮŃĐĨλ
HSC
Uni Grad
free-bird said:
umm thanx heaps Shrikar...realy helped..ur rite i have heaps of my internal assessment left...sighs*
Yup, so just keep working at it, and you will be sure to get the UAI that you want.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)