Who thinks they are going to get 99+? (1 Viewer)

michaeljennings

HSC
slyhunter, destinyliang, michaeljennings
AHEM! you and destinyliang 99.9+

IDK about slyhunter but ill take your word for it!

And I do believe I can obtain a low 99 purely because of how well maths ext 1 and 2 scales hahaha so glad I do ext 2

And Fiesycal too!

Neologism

HSC
I'm certainly aiming for it. But I'll settle for 97~. I'm first in all my subjects except Ancient History and History Extension (2nd - the gaps are miniscule).
Yeah I'm aiming for it too! :) I agree, 97 would be good. If I get below 95 I will not be happy :( I'm kinda similar to you... I don't do history though... my ranks are in my signature ;)

dionb2014

HSC

And I do believe I can obtain a low 99 purely because of how well maths ext 1 and 2 scales hahaha so glad I do ext 2
So do you think that if you can handle ex 2 math it is really a no brainer to choose it?

krnofdrg

Mq Law Student :)
HSC
Uni Grad
Didn't say it was not possible - just that the probability is extremely low. It's basically if you don't Band 6 then you're really stuffed unless you pretty much max out your other subjects.
true i find it pretty absurd , 64/30,000 got band 6. Personally as a standard student the statistics speak for itself!! I should've done advanced sigh ~.~........ Agreed pretty much if you're not on a band 6 or high band 5 i can see my atar prospect in a bad state.

krnofdrg

HSC
Uni Grad

And Fiesycal too!
im expecting a .95 from you :)

michaeljennings

HSC
So do you think that if you can handle ex 2 math it is really a no brainer to choose it?
yes mate always pick it. My girlfriend ranked 50th for 3u in yr 11 and our school (ranked 4th) accepts 100 people into ext 2 but she didnt wanna do maths ext 2, she would get 99.95 for sure if she had done maths ext 2. It boosts like your atar so much

im expecting a .95 from you :)
LOL nahh, english didnt go as well as I had hoped but you never know I may get lucky. And economics is hard =/. Only subs I think i can ace externals for are maths ext 1, ext 2 and pdhpe

Last edited:

dionb2014

HSC
Sweet. I hope you get maximum atar Michael. I will definitely go for it as I believe I am in the best position for it due to acceleration.

michaeljennings

HSC
Sweet. I hope you get maximum atar Michael. I will definitely go for it as I believe I am in the best position for it due to acceleration.
Thanks! yeah you definitely wont regret it. People say "its a lot of work for just ONE unit" but remember if you do extension 2 your extension 2 mark counts as two units and UAC scales it like a crazy mofo. If you get 94 thats the equivalent of a 99.95

krnofdrg

HSC
Uni Grad
yes mate always pick it. My girlfriend ranked 50th for 3u in yr 11 and our school (ranked 4th) accepts 100 people into ext 2 but she didnt wanna do maths ext 2, she would get 99.95 for sure if she had done maths ext 2. It boosts like your atar so much

LOL nahh, english didnt go as well as I had hoped but you never know I may get lucky. And economics is hard =/. Only subs I think i can ace externals for are maths ext 1, ext 2 and pdhpe
You're from Baulko man!!!!!!! jks.

But think positively im pretty sure you did well~~~ . My paper 1 didn't go well but im still aiming for b6 LOL. Economics is easy to work up!!!

michaeljennings

HSC
You're from Baulko man!!!!!!! jks.

But think positively im pretty sure you did well~~~ . My paper 1 didn't go well but im still aiming for b6 LOL. Economics is easy to work up!!!
haha yeah i have to like force myself to study economics, used to love it before trials but now I hate it lol

Tasha270494

HSC
...why is English compulsory? and why is my school ranked 232nd?

LOL I wish I did - still aiming though :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)