Who to choose? (1 Viewer)

jellybeenz

HSC
I reckon go for Tony.... I dunno.... He seems like he would be more fun....

Jase

HSC
dude i would totally go for the psychic.

think of what you could do with a boyfriend like that.

Ghost1788

HSC
um this may seem stupid but what makes you think 'you' need to choose, have either asked you out? If not then wait for one of them to make a move and ask you out, that way the one that asks you first is ur guy...i guess
:)

a2z

HSC
N/A
Raiks said:
Which one is more attractive and you'd like to have sex with more? Whoever that may be, thats the guy to choose, because if/when the relationship goes to shit, at least you won't be kicking yourself for not having sex with the good looking one.
They're both attractive in their own individual way...and as for the sex....well it's hard to tell....I get the impression that Andrew would be more adventurous, but Tony seems like he'd be pretty damn good as well. Lol....so indecisive!

dimzi said:
Tony - Boyfriend material
Andrew - Husband material
Psychic - Freaky
Yup, agreed on all counts

ghost1788 said:
um this may seem stupid but what makes you think 'you' need to choose, have either asked you out? If not then wait for one of them to make a move and ask you out, that way the one that asks you first is ur guy...i guess
you make a valid point, but it seems to me like i'd be 'settling'....gah, I hate this whole dilemma....I wish they'd both hate me so I wouldn't have to worry about them.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
dimzi said:
Tony - Boyfriend material
Andrew - Husband material
Psychic - Freaky
Go for the boyfriend material. You want to have fun, not get married.

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
i like boys

~~*~**~*~*~*~:::::....+~+~+~++~*~*~*~**~*~*~*...::::;~*~*~*~

steph@nie

narcissistic whore.
HSC
hey, are these their actual names? coz if so i'd go tony. cause he's younger and won't try to buy you a ring and stuff.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Oh I know! Organise pistols at dawn, force them to kill for you. That way, when the battle is over, you will only have one to chose from and it will be the right choice!

*ashlea*

HSC
lol.. i sympathise with u.. i was in this situation about a year ago.. it sux arse..
but as things went along, i realised that i found myself thinking about one boy all of the time.. like i didnt even realise i was doing it, but then sum1 suggested that the one 4 me would be the one who makes me happy and i feel comfortable around, and the one i think about the most when i'm not with him..
then i actually began 2 notice that everytime i stopped concentrating on something, i'd find myself thinking about one guy, wondering what he was doing or when i'd next see him..etc, etc.. so i realised i already made my choice without realising it...
good luck! :)

Ghost1788

HSC
so........have you chosen one yet... when /if you do tell us how it went...... :p

a2z

HSC
N/A
Ghost1788 said:
so........have you chosen one yet... when /if you do tell us how it went...... :p
nope....no decision yet...I'm kinda going with the 'don't think about it too much' advice

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
the psychic's vision didn't come true because you like both of them

looking at the message very shallowly it seems you like the first because he's hot and the second because he is sweet. is that the truth? i know the first has other good qualities but are his looks, his eyes and his bad boy side drawing you in? you said that it's true tony is bf material and andrew is husband material so which do you want? some fun or something serious? think about it seriously. or just let time tell who you like better

i don't know which you should choose

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)