Who to choose? (1 Viewer)

a2z

HSC
N/A
iambored said:
the psychic's vision didn't come true because you like both of them

looking at the message very shallowly it seems you like the first because he's hot and the second because he is sweet. is that the truth? i know the first has other good qualities but are his looks, his eyes and his bad boy side drawing you in? you said that it's true tony is bf material and andrew is husband material so which do you want? some fun or something serious? think about it seriously. or just let time tell who you like better

i don't know which you should choose
Don't get me wrong...Tony isnt just hot....he's really smart and makes me laugh a lot....gah....I think maybe that Tony it is....I'm too young to go for husband material...I don't wanna get spoilt and then compare every guy I see with him!

disco

HSC
ur still young!! have fun!! go out wit the guy that is into the same stuff as u, so he aint holding u bak!!

Or u could just carpe diem. put each name in a hat. pick one out. The name u pik, u go out wit!!! :)

Abbeygale

HSC
Ah, psychics. Last Christmas my mother and I ran a market stall, and a psychic was set up in the space next to us. I sat there all day listening to him say the exact same thing to every customer. Then the customers would come over to our stall and gush about what a great psychic he was, it was so freaky how right he was. And after they left I'd laugh and laugh... good times.

What you're using with this prediction is the psychic's best friend- selective memory. The psychic was only fifty per cent right- two boys like you (or at least, you believe two boys like you- you haven't received any direct confirmation yet). But he's also fifty percent wrong- you like both of them. You're focusing in on the correct bit and ignoring the fact that half his prediction was the exact opposite of your current situation. Anybody who likes South Park has heard of cold reading. Judging by your situation, I'm going to go out on a limb and say you're fairly attractive. This sort of situation isn't as uncommon as you'd expect among teenagers. Therefore, a 'psychic' who approaches an attractive teenager and says that sort of thing has the odds stacked in his favour.

Aside from the silly psychic aspect, it's really not my place to give advice on the boys. You've met them, I haven't. If you can't make the decision without the advice of complete strangers, then the difference between them is so slight that you might as well toss a coin.

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
a2z said:
OK, so I'm having a bit of a problem, and it's a long story, so grab a drink and snack and settle back....about two months ago I was in Bondi shopping, and this random man came up to me and told me he was a psychic, and that he saw that within a month, two guys would like me, but I would like only one of them. I laughed at the guy and thought he was full of shit and ignored him. Not more than three weeks later, this new guy started at work, and he is really really hot (lets call him 'Tony'). Meanwhile, there is this other guy at work whom I've known for aaages, but we've only recently become friends, and recently I've been getting this 'more than just friends' vibe when we're around each other (lets call him 'Andrew'). Basically, I find that I'm attracted to both of them, and I'm really disgusted with myself for being able to have similar feelings for two guys at once.

Tony is the new guy. He's six months younger than me, finished year 12 last year (I finished the year before that), and is currently taking a year off to work and travel. We go out for drinks and coffee after work a fair bit, and we're always finding excuses to visit each other's departments at work during the day or ringing each other or emailing each other. We have fairly similar interests, and we're always recomending stuff to each other like movies, music, books, etc and generally hanging out. He has this really sexy 'bad boy but in a cool geeky way' look about him, and these really really intense eyes. A fair few people at work have come up to me and asked what is going on between us.

Andrew is the other guy. He's a year and a half older than me, and is in second year at uni. He's really really sweet, and always brings me lollies and stuff to work, and sometimes bakes friands and tarts. He's really good at cooking, and is passionate about using great quality ingredients always....the kind of attention to detail that just tells you he's going to be a fantastic boyfriend. He's a self confessed romantic, and he has the most amazing puppydog eyes that I love to look at. We've not really hung out together alone outside of work, but we have gone out for drinks a few times when Tony was there too. He often comes to my department during his breaks and talks to me, and helps me out when I'm really busy, even though he's on a break and isnt meant to be working.

I'm positive that both of them like me (and i dont mean that in an arrogant way), and when it's just the three of us together, I can sense a bit of competition between them. Basically the psychic's 'vision' has been realised, but I have absolutely no idea which one i like. They're both really great guys, and I wouldnt want to hurt either of them, but I'd really really like to go out with one of them....I just cant figure out which one!!! Help! Any advice?

ah I'd hate being torn between two people.
It seems that they are both interested in you.
When you do choose one over the other someone will get hurt unfortunatly, there might be some awkwardness at first but things should end up ok.
Take your time and think about who you really want to be with for whatever reasons.
goodluck!:)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)