who to invite to yr12 formal? from school, or outta school? (1 Viewer)

ElGronko

Not premium
HSC
I've tried both, girl from in school is 098750943x better.

She has a billion friends, will pay for her own ticket, you don't have to spend the whole night with her entertaining her and the like, and you can get drunk and and make a fool of yourself.

Thread closed.

Chiisora

HSC
N/A
Uni Grad
Year 12 formal I thought it would be more about spending time with the people you've hung around with for a long time. Although bringing someone else would be fun... Maybe?

Dr_Doom

HSC
Chubby said:
i go to a single sex school and we are allowed to invite anyone we want.....the catch is u just have to put your partner's name on the formal permission slip and get your parents to sign it....

im a loser....im bringing noone to my formal LOL
OMGZ INVITE ME I LOVE FORMALS!!!

Leggs

HSC
Single sex school so if you want to take anyone they'd have to be from outside. Although this year alot of people have decided to go stag, unless they have a boyfriend.
My brothers school have to take people from their own grade, which sucks for the guys coz there's hardly any chicks.

Dr_Doom

HSC
Leggs said:
Single sex school so if you want to take anyone they'd have to be from outside. Although this year alot of people have decided to go stag, unless they have a boyfriend.
My brothers school have to take people from their own grade, which sucks for the guys coz there's hardly any chicks.
HAHA

T-Boner

HSC
YBK said:
what's the point of taking someone from the same school. They're gonna be there anyway... :S
well, in our schools case - it means you dont have to fork out $120 for your dates ticket hahahaha. our tickets are paid for in our fees

this is my dilema, do i just take a friend from school? i dont like that idea, because even though im good mates with a fair few girls in my year, i dont really party with them, and thats what im considering my formal to be.

since its a formal too, id rather spend it with someone spesh, so if i had a woman by then id take her as opposed to a friend from school.

another dilema i have is one of my best female friends - she took me to her year 11 formal this year (we won king and queen award too haha) and i dont know if she expects a return invite. iv already been to a formal with her, so i dont see the point in another one, particularly if theyr only a few months apart.

fuck, you can see this kinda thing destroys my head... and its the reason i didnt take anyone to my yr10 formal. though i kinda regret it.

iv got too many options and dont like it. help me out here kiddies. heres a narrowed down field

option A: take the good friend whos formal i already went to

option B: take one of about 3 or 4 good chick mates from outta school

option C: take a good friend from outta school who id end up hooking up with

option D: take a friend from in school

option E: ask the girl whom i have my eye on atm

option F: go solo

and if you can be arsed, can you give us a few reasons as to which option youre gonna tell me to take? cheers

hmm maybe this shoulda been a new thread... so sue me:)

the hsc sucks

HSC
well, my school is crap and wont let us bring people from other schools. they did stuff up and give me 3 tickets instead of two so we wanna see if we can get him in. say that hes mums "partner"

Seryn

Ayreonaut
HSC
Well last year at my own formal I didn't take anyone nor did any of my friends (This was at a single sex-school). Truth be told we all had a rather boring time but that's a different story.
However this year a friend of a friend from another school asked me to go to their formal with her. Now before her asking me i'd only spoken to her for like 5 minutes at my mates 18th. Not sure if I should be picking up any messages from this... ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)